General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:

(The bird stops pigeons shitting on Nelson's Column.)

Correct!

Went for a walk around Trafalgar Square and saw this hawk sitting on the side of the fountain. We thought the poor bugger had lost it's way. It flew around a bit and the settled on a lion.

All of a sudden it swooped down over our heads to this little fella who appeared from a van.

Had a good chat with him and he has two birds for Trafalgar square. The fat one basically keeps the pigeons just outside the square perimeter.

If the Pigeons are being a bit arsey then he gets the leaner, meaner brother out who chases the fuckers off to Soho!

He then has to drive after it as it usually catches one and veg's out afterwards.

They are fitted with tracking devices.

He has to be out early so the tourists don't get to see the bloodshed etc.

I can however report that I returned later in the day to find lots of pigeons strutting their stuff.

I like to think they just hang out on one of the skyscrapers overlooking the square until they see the van drive off. :)

Fucking fucktards :lol:

Left the gym (team valley) to do to work this morning. Now I time just right so I land at work just in time. Only today when Im going up the hill near the angel (heading south) and Im in the outside land I notice cones appear to my left splitting the two lanes. These fucking cones carried on right past my turn off and the next one at washington services so I had to come off at CLS and double back.

No, I didnt see any sign...

I wouldn't normally comment on these but I'd bet 75% of lads on here bust a move daily with one of these . The question is - what do you put in these things ? Your sandwiches ? A security copy of FHM ?

One of the directors where I worked daily traversed with a briefcase . Drove to work almost door to door and never 'took work home' etc . All that ever came out of it in the mornings was a fuckin banana .

Mrs PL, in her infinite wisdom, wants me to start carrying one of these, in fact this exact model...does any of you other men-about-town ever rock the man-bag look?...

http://www.amazon.co...6704619&sr=8-10

Just no :lol:

Nearly as bad as Happys storage thingybob

Edited by Christmas Tree