General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I know what you mean.

It's my fall back if it all goes tits up.

Aye lets pray we don't have to. There's games rooms and what not, and they get football on, but it would feel like a jail sentence. Imagine being on a rig for like 5 years, there'd be blokes with arms like weightlifters.

Who changes your shifts for a bank holiday without telling you?! MOTHER FUCKING TWATTING COCK SUCKING WHORE BITCH PRICKS That's who!!

Aye lets pray we don't have to. There's games rooms and what not, and they get football on, but it would feel like a jail sentence. Imagine being on a rig for like 5 years, there'd be blokes with arms like weightlifters.

Have you done that survival session you need to work on the rigs? We get loads of enquiries at work from lads who want to do it and I've always wondered what you need to do. Do they hoy you in the water in a survival suit or something?

Have you done that survival session you need to work on the rigs? We get loads of enquiries at work from lads who want to do it and I've always wondered what you need to do. Do they hoy you in the water in a survival suit or something?

No I haven't done anything like that, I'm just at the initial there's a job there if you want it stage, because he knows business is tough.

Briefly saw my lass earlier the neet, her cousin was round she's a carer for handicapped children. She looks after different ones when their parents are at work. Well she had this young lass round, she was 15, and couldn't speak couldn't stand up properly. and has to wear nappies. She's 15. She was playing on the grass rubbing her hands through the grass, and looked dead happy, but she's never going to get any better. I'm not soft I'm nearly in tears writing this, I can't get it out me head, people don't know they're born. Such a gentle lass who's gonna need all the love in the world it's so sad though. I don't know what how I'd cope with if I have a child like that.

Spent the day working at Heathrow Special Needs farm yesterday, its for kids and adults with a range of disabilities but some of the kids were unable to walk or talk. Heartbreaking stuff but i had a lot of fun. I provided some comedy by slipping and falling on me arse into a shit-infested duck pond.

Spent the day working at Heathrow Special Needs farm yesterday, its for kids and adults with a range of disabilities but some of the kids were unable to walk or talk. Heartbreaking stuff but i had a lot of fun. I provided some comedy by slipping and falling on me arse into a shit-infested duck pond.

:lol:

Guest CabayeAye

Who changes your shifts for a bank holiday without telling you?! MOTHER FUCKING TWATTING COCK SUCKING WHORE BITCH PRICKS That's who!!

If someone has swapped you in for them without asking you should head-butt them. That is the only acceptable course of action in this instance.

friends husband does that offshore rig stuff, earns a fortune from what i understand, as well as never spending it as he's rarely home to do so,

Either way pays so well that they're up and moving to egypt this week as he's getting mega bucks to do the same sort've work in abu dhabi

Sorry to be a pedant but sort've is not an abbreviation of sort of

No I haven't done anything like that, I'm just at the initial there's a job there if you want it stage, because he knows business is tough.

The bit everyone gets nervous about is the heli-simulator.

Basically, you're in a helicopter mock up, strapped in , and it gets dumped upside down in a pool.

You have to wait until its fully submerged, then get out.

Without filling the pool with shit. :lol:

Sounds fun.

Sorry to be a pedant but sort've is not an abbreviation of sort of

:lol:

Have you made yourself feel better by pointing that out? Seriously man.

Plus, everyone knows Ant types the way he hears the words in his head. We're lucky he hasn't told you to catch yourself on for being such a fucking pedant!

I know it's not but yet you still understood it didn't you? and it's commonly used, i don't think we're in the realms of deciding which urban/net slang or acronyms should be used quite yet, especially on a message board.

Not to be pedantic, but "sort of" should have been in quotes (yet I knew what you meant)

aren't you due another flounce K.D

ITV is commonly used, that doesn't make it right though.

My dad's worked on the rigs all his life. He's now semi retired and doing work on a consultancy basis - writing technical manuals and doing rig surveys.

Anyway, if it comes to it, and any of you lads considering it needed contacts, i'd probably be able to get some off my dad.

My dad's worked on the rigs all his life. He's now semi retired and doing work on a consultancy basis - writing technical manuals and doing rig surveys.

Anyway, if it comes to it, and any of you lads considering it needed contacts, i'd probably be able to get some off my dad.

:good:

Noted.