General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

monkeysfist in 5...4...3...2...

:lol:

Better late than never.

There's a blonde waitress at Shearers with a proper bubble butt.

Perfectly nice figure , but an arse you could use as a desk.

:lol:

I used to do trampolining competitively at school.

Had to wear whites, same kit as the blokes wear at Olympic gymnastics.

The lasses wore leotards-the combination of fit lasses giving it mid air straddles and my raging teenage hormones meant "trouser control" was a never ending nightmare :lol:

Thankfully never happened to me , but one lad from another club got a stotter whilst he was sitting on the trampoline waiting to start.

( you had to stand up and salute the judges before starting, by that I mean you assumed a crucifix position. )

He got the nod to start, shook his head at his coach, who was telling him to get on with it.

Poor fucker did the salute, and his entire routine, with a proper tent on, we of course were massively sympathetic :lol:

'Trouser control' :lol:

The amount of times I had to discreetly use a folder or book so as not to show the babies arm holding an apple in my school pants was unreal.

You just need to go the extra yard with teenage hard-ons and just whip it out in French. Easiest way to learn what "Zut alors!" means.

"The Eiffel Tower's got nowt on this, miss!"

Was going to have my tuppence worth on a certain thread that's been closed. Shame.

You want to buy some autographed pictures of Shearer?

i saw a bloke wearing a duffle coat in town today; i know it was a bit cooler than the weekend, but that's ridiculous....

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

Had a genuine LOLLOPS moment earlier today (had to be there etc.) . I was behind 2 contractors getting take out coffees in the shop. They'd ordered 4 , while waiting, one went outside by the door and sparked-up a tab as the woman serving hands over 4 individual brews

As he's struggling to work out he's going to carry them the woman serving says to Handsfull 'ee look - he wasnt even gonna give y a hand' . Without dropping a beat and turning to leave he says back "aye he's always the same man - av gotta dee aall the hoovrin when wu get home as well !" :)

Jesus Christ!

The graduate we have working here doesnt seem to realise a short skirt like that in an office full of blokes isnt a great idea. I have just been to speak to a lad who she sits opposite and she doesnt seem t realise you can see straight up her skirt :blush2:

Jesus Christ!

The graduate we have working here doesnt seem to realise a short skirt like that in an office full of blokes isnt a great idea. I have just been to speak to a lad who she sits opposite and she doesnt seem t realise you can see straight up her skirt :blush2:

Lets see how naive you think she is in a years time when she's rapidly promoted to your boss :lol: