General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Hopefully last night's rebellion is the beginning of the end for Cameron. I love that Cameron "behaved disgracefully" when confronting the leader of the rebellion, and then 4 whips "entered the bar to ask him (the rebel) for a private word and were said to have confronted him in an even more aggressive manner than the PM".

Well that all sounds absolutely terrifying. :lol: How do these twats survive in the real world?

"Now look here old chap. I'm RUDDY annoyed about this whole thing. I've a good mind to take you outside and bop you on the nose."

Been overseeing our company's FIRST significant export to the US, the container we have rented a small space in has been hauled aside for an 'intensive' examination.

This could cause a delay of 1- 2 months, will cost us to pay for the inspection and storage and of course every chance the delicate art prints will be damaged during inspection.

Fucking spewing.

Man, we are moving office in a month or so and an email came round asking who was going to be driving there so they can asses the car parking spaces.

One bloke lives half a mile from it said he would need one. This is the same fat cath word who moans about petrol prices :lol:

Wow!

Just noticed those blue buttons next to thread title and that they take you to the last unread post like tapatalk does. Have they always being there? :lol:

:cantlook:

For fucks sake

He makes that mistake all the time and unlike it's & its, their is no excuse for it!

have you not seen the size of his toes and cankles in that bath pic he put up? i'd wager he does battle with pudgy trotters too so let's give him the benefit of the doubt for the odd typo.

have you not seen the size of his toes and cankles in that bath pic he put up? i'd wager he does battle with pudgy trotters too so let's give him the benefit of the doubt for the odd typo.

"the fingers you are using to dial are too fat, to order a special dialling wand please mash the keypad with your hand now"

Do I pull you up for not having an apostrophe in Fuck's? No I dont. :)

Mine was a deliberate omission. You're just thick :icon_lol:

Just cracked open my first beer of the evening. Thanks to the nice men in bowler hats I've got the next four days off work. Heading to Manchester in the morning for a few days of 'relaxation'. Not sure what there is to do in Manchester besides drink. :unsure:

Just cracked open my first beer of the evening. Thanks to the nice men in bowler hats I've got the next four days off work. Heading to Manchester in the morning for a few days of 'relaxation'. Not sure what there is to do in Manchester besides drink. :unsure:

Nothing. You say that like its a bad thing though. Some good bars around, would recommend the brew dog on Peter street.

Just back from the graduation ceremony, Peter hook was getting an honorary fellowship which was cool, he made a good speech.