General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Going to try and sell the vista.

Make sure you call it the 'Vita' on your Ebay listing for it, since that is what it's actually called ;)

You played much on it yet? The 'killer app' came out just yesterday, it's called Gravity Rush and is stunning.

Six nights, which should be plenty for there. Staying in the Palazzo, it looks excellent from what I've seen.

I'm over with the future wife so I'll not be spending as much time on the tables as the last time I was there. The Grand Canyon will certainly be visited but I'm unsure whether it's worth driving there or getting a helicopter trip over it. Any advice welcome.

My doctor's fucking nuts.

Went to see him about my back again today, and asked me if the prescription he has been giving me has been helping with the pain. I confirmed to him that it has been, although it's not an ideal situation longer term. So he asked me if I paid for my prescriptions and I informed him that I did. So he told me he was going to double it so I get my money's worth. :D

That's how it starts. You'll be running down the street, bollock naked, swinging your old chap around singing 'This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us' before long.

Just as likely to find him naked, chewing a man's face off.

My doctor's fucking nuts.

Went to see him about my back again today, and asked me if the prescription he has been giving me has been helping with the pain. I confirmed to him that it has been, although it's not an ideal situation longer term. So he asked me if I paid for my prescriptions and I informed him that I did. So he told me he was going to double it so I get my money's worth. :D

Chiropractor.

Go see one.

I've had a lower back problem for years, been seeing a bone cruncher for the last 8 weeks and the results are remarkable.

Costs a bit, but you might be able to get it on the NHS. if not, pay the money, it works.

Chiropractor.

Go see one.

I've had a lower back problem for years, been seeing a bone cruncher for the last 8 weeks and the results are remarkable.

Costs a bit, but you might be able to get it on the NHS. if not, pay the money, it works.

Been to an osteopath, had physio which done fuck all and my MRI scan showed up nothing.

Chiropractor.

Go see one.

Agreed

A Chiro does wonders with the spine alignment, something a physio wont see.

2mins a night is it or there abouts?

Bring on Autumn :D

It's great doing nightshifts in the summer. Doesn't get dark til nearly 11 and starts getting light again by 4. Bizarrely it makes a 12hr shift feel shorter cos as soon as it gets light I feel more awake and that it's nearly hometime.

FFS, his football correspondent is now telling us that it is certain that England will beat Italy and that they have two of the best keepers in the world in Hart and Butland.

This is exactly the shite that encourages the rest of the British Isles to cheer your failures.

It's great doing nightshifts in the summer. Doesn't get dark til nearly 11 and starts getting light again by 4. Bizarrely it makes a 12hr shift feel shorter cos as soon as it gets light I feel more awake and that it's nearly hometime.

Ive never done shiftwork so never really thought about that. I do know when the clocks go back it gets to 4:30 and its dark the motivation goes as naturally your body starts to slow down and get ready for sleep etc.

Ive never done shiftwork so never really thought about that. I do know when the clocks go back it gets to 4:30 and its dark the motivation goes as naturally your body starts to slow down and get ready for sleep etc.

In the winter I just live in the dark. It's dark when I go to work at 7pm, it's still dark when I go home at 8am and I sleep through the daylight - it's horrible.

Obviously the worst night of the year to work is when the clocks go back cos it gets to 2am and the hospital clocks turn themselves back to 1am. So depressing.