General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So typical of modern thinking. "Kids are too fat for current doses = up the doses", "Council tenants can't afford to eat and pay their SKY bill = up their benefits.",

Fuck them all says I, bring on the cull, release the hounds and repel all boarders! :protest:

Seems my housemates is looking to head off my badmood before it settles in for the day

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck-just sent a text to my consultant with a kiss on the end!"

swiftly followed by

"Didn't get a kiss in the reply- Wee bit disappointed"

:lol:

Edited by The Fish

I've worked for London companies for 5 years now. I moved to a new company and get a massive pay increase in March, basically my old manager left my old company, and was made a director of a new company. He did the old Bryan Clough crack and brought one or two of us with him, and I was his Peter Taylor. Well I'm on holiday for the year now, and I've done well in December with lots of money already made for January too so I'm safe. However, the MD rang me this morning and they've sacked Dave :( puts me in a radge position, I'm sure Dave will go elsewhere and ask me to join him, but I'm not moving for less money. Shit time for him to lose a 45k a year job as well ffs.

Has he done something to get sacked? If he's fucked up, you probably need to stay put - your continued employment can't be contingent upon his, and it doesn't look great on your CV if you keep bouncing around, regardless of the money on offer.

Has he done something to get sacked? If he's fucked up, you probably need to stay put - your continued employment can't be contingent upon his, and it doesn't look great on your CV if you keep bouncing around, regardless of the money on offer.

He's got nee luck, he played County Cricket till he was 23 then he was a heroin addict up to the age of 25, and fucked everything up he's now 38 in terrible health. Pacemaker the works. His wifes always ill, and his kids aren't well, and he's had at least a month off in the last 6 month. He would be expected to bring in at least 70k over that period, but he's only brought in 15k since May, whereas without sounding like a cunt, I'm on 20k less than basic (although still a London wage) and I've brought in 21k fees alone for December and January. I just feel sorry for the poor cunt, he's got no luck at all.

He's got nee luck, he played County Cricket till he was 23 then he was a heroin addict up to the age of 25, and fucked everything up he's now 38 in terrible health. Pacemaker the works. His wifes always ill, and his kids aren't well, and he's had at least a month off in the last 6 month. He would be expected to bring in at least 70k over that period, but he's only brought in 15k since May, whereas without sounding like a cunt, I'm on 20k less than basic (although still a London wage) and I've brought in 21k fees alone for December and January. I just feel sorry for the poor cunt, he's got no luck at all.

Geez, 15k for 6-7 Months aint good man.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck-just sent a text to my consultant with a kiss on the end!"

swiftly followed by

"Didn't get a kiss in the reply- Wee bit disappointed"

:spit:

Please tell me he's your proctologist

Shouldn't laugh, but he's actually doing paediatrics at the moment. :lol:

Geez, 15k for 6-7 Months aint good man.

Nar it's wank totally 70k should be the aim over that period for him, but he's built the infrastructure.

My lass's christmas do was at SJP last night, and by all accounts the hot buffet was like something Kerry Katona would put on with her Iceland loyalty card. Nice to know that Ashley's cheapness extends beyond the transfer window.

My lass's christmas do was at SJP last night, and by all accounts the hot buffet was like something Kerry Katona would put on with her Iceland loyalty card. Nice to know that Ashley's cheapness extends beyond the transfer window.

The food was shit under Shepherd as well tbf.

Never had a buffet when Shepherd was there, but the food in the box was nice enough. I loved the chairman's chutney.

That's genuine as well. At half time, you used to get a cheese platter and a jar of the Chairman's Chutney. Used to get me every time. :lol: