C**T!

:lol:

116388[/snapback]

and mine?

:lol:

116396[/snapback]

Wouldn't get this on N.O like.

116398[/snapback]

To be fair, thats a lie, happenned yesterday, someone locked a thread because I accidentally sent two winks to NSG, forgetting I'd done the first wink first, and NSG replied with three winks, so I had to reply with four. Justthought I'd keep you up to date for while you've been away.

116403[/snapback]

Getting worse over there, you should stick with this place.

116413[/snapback]

My wind-ups are wasted there.

Sentences on N-O.

Wind-ups on Toontastic.

116417[/snapback]

Look forward to them. This place as you've probably noticed, was deader than the follicles on Alex's bonce until Peaspud's hoax to get me banned from N.O so I could save this place was set up, the more the merrier.

You two are just INSANE.  OMG I am wetting myself.  You've discovered the secret of comedy - lots of white space interspersed with unfunny shit.  PMSL.

116422[/snapback]

Text speak = two day ban.

Look forward to them. This place as you've probably noticed, was deader than the follicles on Alex's bonce until Peaspud's hoax to get me banned from N.O so I could save this place was set up, the more the merrier.

116420[/snapback]

That joke will die soon, it's too perpetual :lol:

You two are just INSANE.  OMG I am wetting myself.  You've discovered the secret of comedy - lots of white space interspersed with unfunny shit.  PMSL.

116422[/snapback]

Text speak = two day ban.

116424[/snapback]

Whoops, just realised this isn't N-O.

......think of something funny quick...........

*BURP* (works in the Simpsons)

116420[/snapback]

Ahhhh you're the saviour of Toontastic tbqbfh

How come you never post between 10 and 11 every alternate tuesday then?

Can someone make me mod please so I can delete the dickhead brothers' posts? :lol:

116428[/snapback]

I've dealt with the posts....

On a serious note Chris, what's your problem? You know full well I've asked for people not to do that as it's taking the piss but you still continue.

Outline your beef and we'll deal with it.

Can someone make me mod please so I can delete the dickhead brothers' posts? :lol:

116428[/snapback]

I've dealt with the posts....

On a serious note Chris, what's your problem? You know full well I've asked for people not to do that as it's taking the piss but you still continue.

Outline your beef and we'll deal with it.

116464[/snapback]

Roast%20beef.jpg

Brown bread for me please Craig.

BTW I thought the whole 'white space' thing was a joke, seriously that doesn't fuck the database does it? Shit software, should use SMF :lol: