Alan Oliver and Martin O'Neill

Taylor27

In my opinion, Oliver wants O'Neill, and has placed all his bets on the new manager being O'Neill, and is therefore getting a bit desperate about the whole situation and is know trying to force Shepherds hand.

Yesterday, Oliver claimed that McClaren had been appointed as England boss, meaning Shepherd does not have to wait on Englands decision before going for O'Neill. Why McClaren? Because Curbishley is plan B in Oliver's eyes, and it is clear that Oliver doesn't rate Allardyce.

Today, he is reporting that Fulham are after O'Neill, this time, I reckon that he is trying to panic Shepherd into not waiting for another name to become available and risk losing out on one of his options.

(He is not only individually putting pressure on Shepherd, with these reports, he obviously hopes that the fans start telling him to hurry up with O'Neill.)

Also, he is now talking about Plan B's when before, O'Neill was a nailed on cert.

Oliver has probably been made uneasy by the 'shortlist of some of the biggest names across Europe' claim by Shepherd this weekend, and this would explain the reason for the change in stance.

As far as I can see, Oliver does not have a clue as to who the new manager is, and is starting to realise that he doesn't know Shepherd as well as he thought he did.

Shepherd has shown with previous managerial appointments and sackings that he keeps his cards close to his chest, and since he has been chairman, only the Robson appointment was expected.

Though as far as I can see, the probability an appointment of O'Neill reduces with each day that passes, and if he is not appointed by the end of next week, I would say that it is very unlikely that O'Neill will takeover as Newcastle United manager.

Can you keep this sort of long-winded hypothesising shit for N-O please?  Thanks.

116276[/snapback]

:lol: Beat me to it.

116278[/snapback]

OK, my next thread will be the sort of thread that everyone likes.

Can you keep this sort of long-winded hypothesising shit for N-O please?  Thanks.

116276[/snapback]

116278[/snapback]

116281[/snapback]

An announcement that you won't come back?! :lol:

116276[/snapback]

116278[/snapback]

116281[/snapback]

An announcement that you won't come back?! :lol:

116286[/snapback]

Beat me to it :lol:

116276[/snapback]

116278[/snapback]

116281[/snapback]

Is it about bodily functions? They always go down well over here.

116276[/snapback]

Restated Taylor27, take your NUFC related opinion elsewhere because this isn't a forum for NUFC fans to discuss NUFC issues, topics or opinion.

Now FUCK OFF back to the kidies forum with the other muppets!

Anyway, this whole O'Neillwankathon by anal is a smokescreen.

For I understand Freddy Shepherd is working hard behind the scenes to bring in Ottmar Hitzfeld, and a source close to the German revealed to me exclusively that he knows all about Newcastle United and the amazing Toon Army and is more than interested in the vacant United job.

Guest CrimsonFault

116276[/snapback]

Restated Taylor27, take your NUFC related opinion elsewhere because this isn't a forum for NUFC fans to discuss NUFC issues, topics or opinion.

For I understand Freddy Shepherd is working hard behind the scenes to bring in Ottmar Hitzfeld, and a source close to the German revealed to me exclusively that he knows all about Newcastle United and the amazing Toon Army and is more than interested in the vacant United job.

116325[/snapback]

His relative?

116276[/snapback]

116278[/snapback]

116281[/snapback]

Is it about bodily functions? They always go down well over here.

116317[/snapback]

Fnar fnar. (aaah, back where we belong on 'here')

116276[/snapback]

116325[/snapback]

Aye, had already posted this on N-O, just thought I'd see if people on this forum can cope with there being more than one sentence in a thread.

In my opinion, Oliver wants O'Neill, and has placed all his bets on the new manager being O'Neill, and is therefore getting a bit desperate about  the whole situation and is know trying to force Shepherds hand.

Yesterday, Oliver claimed that McClaren had been appointed as England boss, meaning Shepherd does not have to wait on Englands decision before going for O'Neill. Why McClaren? Because Curbishley is plan B in Oliver's eyes, and it is clear that Oliver doesn't rate Allardyce.

Today, he is reporting that Fulham are after O'Neill, this time, I reckon that he is trying to panic Shepherd into not waiting for another name to become available and risk losing out on one of his options.

(He is not only individually putting pressure on Shepherd, with these reports, he obviously hopes that the fans start telling him to hurry up with O'Neill.)

Also, he is now talking about Plan B's when before, O'Neill was a nailed on cert.

Oliver has probably been made uneasy by the 'shortlist of some of the biggest names across Europe' claim by Shepherd this weekend, and this would explain the reason for the change in stance.

As far as I can see, Oliver does not have a clue as to who the new manager is, and is starting to realise that he doesn't know Shepherd as well as he thought he did.

Shepherd has shown with previous managerial appointments and sackings that he keeps his cards close to his chest, and since he has been chairman, only the Robson appointment was expected.

Though as far as I can see, the probability an appointment of O'Neill reduces with each day that passes, and if he is not appointed by the end of next week, I would say that it is very unlikely that O'Neill will takeover as Newcastle United manager.

116271[/snapback]

In short, Oliver made a claim after the Wigan match that O'Neill would want the job if Souness was sacked and now it seems that prophecy may come true. If so, AO will go on about it for fucking years!

We do concise on here - I actually value the the cost of free space on the database, so if you want to write drivvel, do it on someone else's time ! :lol:

116276[/snapback]

116325[/snapback]

Great post HTT

Minimalistic enough?

116343[/snapback]

WHICH BASTARD DELETED MY POST?

C**T!

:lol:

116388[/snapback]

and mine?

116396[/snapback]

Wouldn't get this on N.O like.

116398[/snapback]

To be fair, thats a lie, happenned yesterday, someone locked a thread because I accidentally sent two winks to NSG, forgetting I'd done the first wink first, and NSG replied with three winks, so I had to reply with four. Justthought I'd keep you up to date for while you've been away.

116276[/snapback]

116325[/snapback]

For those of you uninitiated in the ways of HTT I shall translate......

"For I understand Freddy Shepherd is working hard behind the scenes to bring in Ottmar Hitzfeld"

I was having a chat with myself this morning over breakfast and decided that the other me was really Shepherd so I )I mean Freddy) asked me who I wanted and I naturally said Hitz.

"and a source close to the German revealed to me exclusively that he knows all about Newcastle United and the amazing Toon Army"

Lukas Ramsauer sent me an email and told me to read the 5000 page dossier on the lightbulb and Geordie shoes.

"and is more than interested in the vacant United job." than the one stacking shelves in his local Netto

Minimalistic enough?

116343[/snapback]

WHICH BASTARD DELETED MY POST?

C**T!

116388[/snapback]

and mine?

116396[/snapback]

Wouldn't get this on N.O like.

116398[/snapback]

To be fair, thats a lie, happenned yesterday, someone locked a thread because I accidentally sent two winks to NSG, forgetting I'd done the first wink first, and NSG replied with three winks, so I had to reply with four. Justthought I'd keep you up to date for while you've been away.

116403[/snapback]

Getting worse over there, you should stick with this place.