The blind geezer in my office.....

Smooth Operator

wants a tatoo!

WTF???

Obviously he's not gonna be able to see it and can't say either way when the tatoo artist asks him if he's happy with it.

But also he might end up at some dodgy tatoo parlour, and the artist draws a huge cock on his arm!

Edited by Smooth Operator

wants a tatoo!

WTF???

Obviously he's not gonna be able to see it and can't say either way when the tatoo artist asks him if he's happy with it.

But also he might end up at some dodgy tatoo parlour, and the artist draws a huge cock on his arm!

116020[/snapback]

:D

Should be beaten to death with his own cane tbh.

A blind bloke came into the pub the other day, picked up his dog by the lead and swung it round his head. When I asked him what he was doing he said “Just having a look around the room.”

A blind bloke came into the pub the other day, picked up his dog by the lead and swung it round his head. When I asked him what he was doing he said “Just having a look around the room.”

116106[/snapback]

How old is that?

116106[/snapback]

How old is that?

116113[/snapback]

Vintage tbh.

116106[/snapback]

Fuckin love that joke, like!

There's a blind 'geezer' that sits a few rows behind me at the match.

He brings his mate with him who does a comentary (better than most professional commentators too).

Waste of a ticket if you ask me, although being blind could be seen as an advantage for most of our games in the last couple of season. Boumsong's his favourite player btw.

He brings his mate with him who does a comentary (better than most professional commentators too).

Waste of a ticket if you ask me, although being blind could be seen as an advantage for most of our games in the last couple of season.  Boumsong's his favourite player btw.

116126[/snapback]

Might be that Skirge bloke off online.

Waste of a ticket if you ask me, although being blind could be seen as an advantage for most of our games in the last couple of season.  Boumsong's his favourite player btw.

116126[/snapback]

Might be that Skirge bloke off online.

116141[/snapback]

Dont think he is totally blind.

There was a blind bloke with his dog in perb before the match on Saturday. One of the lads comes back from the bar and goes 'watch out lads, John Steads in.' I laughed anyway.

116212[/snapback]

:D One for the bad taste joke thread methinks.

116126[/snapback]

They (blindies) used to get 2 rows of seats i the East Stand Family Enclosure years ago. My dad got a matchday pass for all the games cos he was working for Redifussion at the time and got the cushy number of having to set up the headphones for the blind fans. So I used to go in with him for nowt and then got to sit in the press box for the matches! The blokes doing the Hospital Radio commentary were shite like a la McCoist and Townsend tbh.

wants a tatoo!

WTF???

116020[/snapback]

Thats bullshit! If it's true fetch him around to mine on Saturday, wor lass is going up her mothers so the house is free. Ill get a few of the lads around to talk tattoos, smoke, smell of sweat etc whilst he's waiting, then we'll give him a backpiece with an old remington ladyshave with a pin stuck in the end, charge him £50 an hour, obviously you'll have to bring him back every saturday until it's finished.

Easy money!

Just overheard my blind colleague on the phone to some lass who wanted to fax him through a spreadsheet to look at, he said "My dear girl that would be a fruitless escapade as god hasn't blessed me with the vision with which to be able to read said spreadsheet"!

Fucking class this kid like, the new Stuart Hall.

Anyone remember that riot a few years ago at a Holiday camp in N Wales - the deaf & dumb were having a big weekend and it got WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of hand (sorree!)

wrecked the place

Just overheard my blind colleague on the phone to some lass who wanted to fax him through a spreadsheet to look at, he said "My dear girl that would be a fruitless escapade as god hasn't blessed me with the vision with which to be able to read said spreadsheet"!

118525[/snapback]

How old is he like?

118525[/snapback]

How old is he like?

118529[/snapback]

I'd say early 20's.

He does Wacky's old job a lot better than Wacky used to do it, when he wasn't on the sick like!

This kid knows the train timetables off by heart, the other day i wanted him to book me a ticket to Sheffield to get there by 10, he immediately replied, that'll be the 7:23 from platform 2 you'lL need.

He's now talking about dopplegangers! (that's look-a-likes to those who can't speak German)

Now what possible authority could he hold on this subject?

118549[/snapback]

Just an excuse to come over and stroke your face tbh.

He's now talking about dopplegangers! (that's look-a-likes to those who can't speak German)

118549[/snapback]

118554[/snapback]

Aye he'll be making a mental note of all my facial contours and coming in with a sculptured replica tomorrow, a la Lionel Ritchie's bird in the video for Hello....is it me you're looking for.

118549[/snapback]

118554[/snapback]

21298.jpg

Hello...is it me you're looking for tbh.