Boooooooooooooom

Guest CrimsonFault

Dropping him was a great decision. His performances weren't getting any better and I think it was quite brave by Roeder to drop an £8m defender for a drunken Aussie (Racism LOLWTF!!1!).

The fact that Boumsong was crap for the entire season, yet was guaranteed his place in the first XI was only making it worse.

Roeder for next England manager is what I'm trying to say.

Dropping him was a great decision. His performances weren't getting any better and I think it was quite brave by Roeder to drop an £8m defender for a drunken Aussie (Racism LOLWTF!!1!).

The fact that Boumsong was crap for the entire season, yet was guaranteed his place in the first XI was only making it worse.

116045[/snapback]

Oi, don't you piss on the Romoreeio - he's 'stralian and only us 'stralians are allowed to piss on our own kind, otherwise where do you think we will get all that fosters to sell to you Inglish types!

Romoreeio, romoreeio, our hero for tomorrowio. (Can't wait for da wurld cup like!)

Edited by sammynb

116045[/snapback]

Oi, don't you piss on the Romoreeio - he's 'stralian and only us 'stralians are allowed to piss on our own kind, otherwise where do you think we will get all that fosters to sell to you Inglish types!

Romoreeio, romoreeio, our hero for tomorrowio. (Can't wait for da wurld cup like!)

116764[/snapback]

I am Irish. Therefore, you are a racist. Possibly.

You lose.

116045[/snapback]

116764[/snapback]

I am Irish. Therefore, you are a racist. Possibly.

You lose.

117221[/snapback]

How do I lose? Romoreeio is off to the world cup finals this summer and Ireland is going where? (By the way I'd be a nationist as opposed to a racist! Race and country are two different things you silly Irish git :D )

Edited by sammynb