'Types'

manc-mag

This is a tricky one.

I tend to prefer Brunettes, height wise, I'm not that fussed, as long as she isn't a dwarf or a giant. Build wise, average will do, neither big, nor a stick.

Personality wise, I'm pretty straight forward and laid back, so I like people who are similar in that respect. I've got no time for playing games or getting uptight.

I find a good taste in music is always good. A lot of girls have a shit taste in music (Robbie Williams etc - can't stand the cunt), so a girl with a good taste in music is always a big preference, more so than football, which of course helps as well.

Other than that, just someone reasonable intelligent, capable of having conversations about stuff.

You have to go for a mixture.

There's no point in being with someone who looks stunning but is thick or has nothing in common with you.

Then again, there's no point in being with someone who likes the same things as you, but you're not attracted to.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TL's Type:  Kind, Intelligent, Funny, Energetic, Romantic, Perv, Industrious, Understanding, Clever, Gentle, Thoughtful, Nutcase, Sensitive, Polite, Tall, non-smoking beer monster/geordie soul mate.

Not much to ask, is it.

PS. if this is you :D PM me   

(references required).

115786[/snapback]

hmmmm 4 out of 16, thats 25% woooohooooo!!!!!!

If a lass is attractive but has a few too many tickets on herself (i.e. loves herself), I find it a massive turn-off.

Brunette.

Curvy.

Intelligent.

Must have their own teeth.

Preferably between the ages of 25 and 60.

Likes a good laugh.

Someone who doesn't expect me to shave every day.

Anyone who would have me, basically.

Prefer getting a shag to a blowjob tbh. Not averse to either like :razz:

115682[/snapback]

Me too. It takes me ages to come from a blow job unless the bird is a true connoisseur of oral fulfillment. Once pulled a lass who was staying in the hotel i was working night shift in, she was sucking me off for an hour before she got lock jaw and decided to sit on my face instead. Who was I to stop her?

115698[/snapback]

I like a big set of tits with nipples like cobblers thumbs, body wise something to hold on to with a nice dark bush that makes her look like she's got a young Don King clamped between her thighs, preferably trimmed around the bomb doors but I'm not fussy.

If my memory serves me correctly I think you'll find the real reason you couldn't blow your beans was the fact that her husband was in the adjoining room waiting of her returning from you sawing her in half, coupled with your guilt and paranoia this thought alone was having a serious affect on your ability to squirt, and according to you has done ever since in the oral stakes, well at least thats what you told me after your usual 4 pints. :D

115779[/snapback]

Aye this did play on my mind a bit tbh.

must be shorter than me.

ideally thouugh about 5'3 (ish), cute smile, redhead, mental sense of humour, drinks like a fish and a little minx, not much to ask is it?

115991[/snapback]

Proof that beggers CAN be choosers tbh :D

must be shorter than me.

ideally thouugh about 5'3 (ish), cute smile, redhead, mental sense of humour, drinks like a fish and a little minx, not much to ask is it?

115991[/snapback]

Proof that beggers CAN be choosers tbh :D

115992[/snapback]

Says the kid who's just popped his cherry.

must be shorter than me.

115991[/snapback]

Proof that beggers CAN be choosers tbh :razz:

115992[/snapback]

:D

In your face tbh!

I like a big set of tits with nipples like cobblers thumbs, body wise something to hold on to with a nice dark bush that makes her look like she's got a young Don King clamped between her thighs, preferably trimmed around the bomb doors but I'm not fussy.

If my memory serves me correctly I think you'll find the real reason you couldn't blow your beans was the fact that her husband was in the adjoining room waiting of her returning from you sawing her in half, coupled with your guilt and paranoia this thought alone was having a serious affect on your ability to squirt, and according to you has done ever since in the oral stakes, well at least thats what you told me after your usual 4 pints.

115779[/snapback]

:D

must be shorter than me.

115991[/snapback]

Proof that beggers CAN be choosers tbh :razz:

115992[/snapback]

Christ on a bike, he no sooner turns 17 and he gets all lairy :D

The fact that Peasepud has intentionally made a list designed to describe Toplass is vomit-inducing tbh. :razz:  Especially considering she didn't mention werepigs anywhere in her list.

116001[/snapback]

she reads the fookin thread maan, I can just sense from here that she's been sitting seething at the fact I havent posted this already, Im heading round there for tea and frankly I aint gonna get a sniff of owt unless I either post something nice about her on here or turn up with flowers.....

so this is cheaper :D

The fact that Peasepud has intentionally made a list designed to describe Toplass is vomit-inducing tbh. :razz:  Especially considering she didn't mention werepigs anywhere in her list.

116001[/snapback]

she reads the fookin thread maan, I can just sense from here that she's been sitting seething at the fact I havent posted this already, Im heading round there for tea and frankly I aint gonna get a sniff of owt unless I either post something nice about her on here or turn up with flowers.....

so this is cheaper :D

116007[/snapback]

Haven't you just blown it with this post?

The fact that Peasepud has intentionally made a list designed to describe Toplass is vomit-inducing tbh. :D  Especially considering she didn't mention werepigs anywhere in her list.

116001[/snapback]

I take the opposite view-he's clearly using very open textured language, flattering Toplass into thinking he means her but at the same time keeping his options wide open and allowing him to whore himself round the internet. Which is a shame as she's clearly too good for him in the first place.

If I was Toplass I'd start denying him sex tbh.

By the way I dont like the way Craig can edit his posts without it being recorded as an 'edit'. :razz:

The fact that Peasepud has intentionally made a list designed to describe Toplass is vomit-inducing tbh. :huh:  Especially considering she didn't mention werepigs anywhere in her list.

116001[/snapback]

so this is cheaper :razz:

116007[/snapback]

Haven't you just blown it with this post?

116010[/snapback]

nah, she'll read the nice bit, turn to me to say "aaaaaaaah you're lovely" and then I'll distract her before pulling the plug on the PC :mellow:

piss....piece of :D

Peasepud is living proof that romance still thrives in this day and age :D

116012[/snapback]

That's for sure - a romantic tightarse.

116014[/snapback]

Tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm tbh.

Guest Toplass-101

Pud and his flowers....

Last week I got these, but they were bought as Id caught him being a bad lad so to speak...

36f8fcd6.jpg

Then last night he brought me these, I asked him what he had been up to this time to have to buy me flowers again so soon, but he says theres no reason.

8f758491.jpg

hmmm me thinks he is up to somit :baby:

Pud and his flowers....

Last week I got these, but they were bought as Id caught him being a bad lad so to speak...

36f8fcd6.jpg

Then last night he brought me these, I asked him what he had been up to this time to have to buy me flowers again so soon, but he says theres no reason.

8f758491.jpg

hmmm me thinks he is up to somit  ;)

117419[/snapback]

:baby: He's not told you then what he's really doing in Durham tomorrow?