sky 3 in 10 minutes

LeazesMag

Eric Cantona. Legend my arse. Should never have been allowed to play in this country again after what he did. Sunday league players get life bans for less. Mind, they don't play for Manure. Yes, I'm still VERY bitter.

114570[/snapback]

The tosser in the stands deserved a kicking. Cantona is without a doubt a Premiership legend, if just for his notoriety. Brilliant player. Hid in Europe mind.

114908[/snapback]

So it's ok for any player to do that to a fan, under those circumstances is it? Bollocks tbh.

114928[/snapback]

Who said that?

Going bald and blind.

Keep off the glue stick.

114985[/snapback]

Glue stick? I'm not the one who bleats on about how they were addicted to marijuana as a bairn and uses it as an excuse for leaving school with fuck all qualifications. Weak-willed tbh :lol:

115000[/snapback]

Eh?

More evidence of glue stick abuse.

Well HTT, I can certainly remember you banging on about how you had no qualifications when you were putting the cringeworthy extracts of your (thankfully now aborted) book about NUFC on Toon-Chat. I've also heard you mention several times about how you were having a bong before breakfast when you were younger and how it took over your life. Maybe I drew the wrong conclusions and you just didn't pass any exams at school because you weren't very bright. By the way, glueys don't sniff sticks, I thought you would have picked that up on your (also well documented) time living on the mean streets of the West End.

:lol:

Well HTT, I can certainly remember you banging on about how you had no qualifications when you were putting the cringeworthy extracts of your (thankfully now aborted) book about NUFC on Toon-Chat. I've also heard you mention several times about how you were having a bong before breakfast when you were younger and how it took over your life. Maybe I drew the wrong conclusions and you just didn't pass any exams at school because you weren't very bright. By the way, glueys don't sniff sticks, I thought you would have picked that up on your (also well documented) time living on the mean streets of the West End.

115071[/snapback]

Called a Bucket tbh.

Edited by Howaythetoon

115071[/snapback]

Called a Bucket tbh.

115076[/snapback]

Shit name for a book.

Edit: Ah, you beat me to it. Still, bucket then, your point being?

Edited by alex

;)

115071[/snapback]

Called a Bucket tbh.

115076[/snapback]

Shit name for a book.

Edit: Ah, you beat me to it. Still, bucket then, your point being?

115077[/snapback]

Nowt :lol: