sky 3 in 10 minutes

LeazesMag

Mixed emotions there like, awesome to think back to how good we used to be, but so fucking frustrating we threw it all away.

Bloody Tino :lol:

114527[/snapback]

aye,

Bellamy was magic

Arsprilla was tragic

Mixed emotions there like, awesome to think back to how good we used to be, but so fucking frustrating we threw it all away.

Bloody Tino ;)

114527[/snapback]

aye,

Bellamy was magic

Arsprilla was tragic

114528[/snapback]

:lol:

Pathetic! :blush:

Eric Cantona. Legend my arse. Should never have been allowed to play in this country again after what he did. Sunday league players get life bans for less. Mind, they don't play for Manure. Yes, I'm still VERY bitter.

Eric Cantona. Legend my arse. Should never have been allowed to play in this country again after what he did. Sunday league players get life bans for less. Mind, they don't play for Manure. Yes, I'm still VERY bitter.

114570[/snapback]

Aye my mate got banned from the Sunday league for throwing his shirt at the ref and calling him a fucking disgrace. Shouldn't have done it, but its not quite up there with kung-fu kicking a member of the public is it?!

My cockney-manc friend defends that kick to the death, says that if I was playing in France and some French fella told me to go back to England i'd do exactly the same thing! :lol:

Bloody Tino ;)

114527[/snapback]

aye,

Bellamy was magic

Arsprilla was tragic

114528[/snapback]

114563[/snapback]

Fact.

Bloody Tino ;)

114527[/snapback]

aye,

Bellamy was magic

Arsprilla was tragic

114528[/snapback]

114563[/snapback]

Fact.

114721[/snapback]

It was the way you made a little rhyme up though. Ode to Craig tbh. ;)

Find it a bit heartrending to watch in all honesty, as I did with Match of the 90's on the beeb especially as it had the bit where Keegan doubles over after Fowler scored the 4th in THAT match against Liverpool in the end credits.

114527[/snapback]

Fucking Batty more like :blush:;)

114869[/snapback]

Back to Jenas?

114527[/snapback]

Fucking Batty more like ;);)

114869[/snapback]

Back to Jenas?

114871[/snapback]

:blush:

114570[/snapback]

The tosser in the stands deserved a kicking. Cantona is without a doubt a Premiership legend, if just for his notoriety. Brilliant player. Hid in Europe mind.

114570[/snapback]

The tosser in the stands deserved a kicking. Cantona is without a doubt a Premiership legend, if just for his notoriety. Brilliant player. Hid in Europe mind.

114908[/snapback]

So it's ok for any player to do that to a fan, under those circumstances is it? Bollocks tbh.

114570[/snapback]

114908[/snapback]

*ponders the bait, realises it's not a real fly, swims off*

114570[/snapback]

114908[/snapback]

So it's ok for any player to do that to a fan, under those circumstances is it? Bollocks tbh.

114928[/snapback]

Who said that?

Going bald and blind.

Keep off the glue stick.

114570[/snapback]

114908[/snapback]

114928[/snapback]

Who said that?

Going bald and blind.

Keep off the glue stick.

114985[/snapback]

Glue stick? I'm not the one who bleats on about how they were addicted to marijuana as a bairn and uses it as an excuse for leaving school with fuck all qualifications. Weak-willed tbh :lol:

114570[/snapback]

114908[/snapback]

114928[/snapback]

Who said that?

Going bald and blind.

Keep off the glue stick.

114985[/snapback]

Glue stick? I'm not the one who bleats on about how they were addicted to marijuana as a bairn and uses it as an excuse for leaving school with fuck all qualifications. Weak-willed tbh :lol:

115000[/snapback]

Haha, nice come back.

I don't see why people complain about the Cantona kick, Shola should do it!

Glue stick? I'm not the one who bleats on about how they were addicted to marijuana as a bairn and uses it as an excuse for leaving school with fuck all qualifications. Weak-willed tbh ;)

115000[/snapback]

:lol: Fuck's sake; this puppy wants putting down tbh.

Glue stick? I'm not the one who bleats on about how they were addicted to marijuana as a bairn and uses it as an excuse for leaving school with fuck all qualifications. Weak-willed tbh ;)

115000[/snapback]

:lol: Fuck's sake; this puppy wants putting down tbh.

115018[/snapback]

dog-spliff.jpg