bizarre

themags

I'm inclined to agree (and I'd hope that was the case actually, rather than the even sadder alternative)...but the one thing that doesnt quite fit that scenario is the bit about her requesting pics of SMO's cock? Unless he just made that bit up of course, to post pics of his cock.

116848[/snapback]

He should have just told her he would leave a pic of his knob in the envelope. Rather than leave a pic of his, he could have left one of Wacky's - a passport-size photo would have done!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm inclined to agree (and I'd hope that was the case actually, rather than the even sadder alternative)...but the one thing that doesnt quite fit that scenario is the bit about her requesting pics of SMO's cock? Unless he just made that bit up of course, to post pics of his cock.

116848[/snapback]

very likely tbh :lol:

EDIT: Foook me, Ive just looked at the views on this, in about an hour this will have ahd more hits than the "What are you listening to" thread which ahs been going since day 1! :lol:

116852[/snapback]

I think it went more like....

Smooth Operator "OK Ive got your topless picture, do you want a picture of my cock?

Dodgy Boiler thinks Hello Ive got a live one here and replies"err alright if you want"

The film needs to be set to the benny hill soundtrack, and everytime she bends over to pick up an envelope the cameraman needs to ensure he gets an good upskirt shot!

I've been onto her saying I'll pay her more tomorrow for some more photos of her now but she's not playing ball.

Pease is your knowledge of Durham good enough to do to this effectively?

116854[/snapback]

not really no, ideally Id like someone from there to list me some places where I can hide the clues. Got the SatNav now so getting theres not a problem like but I dont think the Points of Interest on it includes "whore dead letterboxes" :lol:

116857[/snapback]

Either way, the last bit should end up with 'Wacky-Bin' hanging off the side of Durham Cathedral in a scene reminiscent of the 39 Steps.

I think it went more like....

Smooth Operator "OK Ive got your topless picture, do you want a picture of my cock?

Dodgy Boiler thinks Hello Ive got a live one here and replies"err alright if you want"

116860[/snapback]

I reckon more like the first text was "Hi, found your ad in the paper, heres a pic of me pecker"

The film needs to be set to the benny hill soundtrack, and everytime she bends over to pick up an envelope the cameraman needs to ensure he gets an good upskirt shot!

I've been onto her saying I'll pay her more tomorrow for some more photos of her now but she's not playing ball.

116854[/snapback]

I can just imagine you all running about with Wacky getting slaps on the forehead like that little bald bloke :lol:

Can I put forward a plea that anyone that goes through with this tomorrow gets a special legend bage.

well my plan involves dozens of envelopes.

Originally I was thinking about turning up at the drop point and leaving a sackful of envelopes each containing a piece of paper saying something along the lines of "Its not in this one, but one of them has the money in" but as TL pointed out 200 brown envelopes would be a bit more awkward to hide!

So Im now leaning towards a treasure hunt, leave the first envelope with a note in saying "I needed to check you're genuine, so I've left the money at x", each further note moving it onto a different place in a big cirle until we get back to the first point. Would be an interesting experiment to see if whoever just thinks "bastids" or would they not take the chance on missing 50quid.

116824[/snapback]

She's just a greedy skank who has no intention of letting anyone shag her - just as well I reckon - and the temptation of getting the £50 would surely be too much for her to ignore? A treasure hunt sounds good :lol:

116830[/snapback]

116848[/snapback]

She defo asked like, ask the mags i forwarded him the photo & txt.

I

116854[/snapback]

I can just imagine you all running about with Wacky getting slaps on the forehead like that little bald bloke :lol:

Can I put forward a plea that anyone that goes through with this tomorrow gets a special legend bage.

116863[/snapback]

benny+hill.jpg

not really no, ideally Id like someone from there to list me some places where I can hide the clues. Got the SatNav now so getting theres not a problem like but I dont think the Points of Interest on it includes "whore dead letterboxes"  :lol:

116857[/snapback]

Just don't leave them anywhere near any drains - the skinny bint could fall down the fucker.

Originally I was thinking about turning up at the drop point and leaving a sackful of envelopes each containing a piece of paper saying something along the lines of "Its not in this one, but one of them has the money in" but as TL pointed out 200 brown envelopes would be a bit more awkward to hide!

So Im now leaning towards a treasure hunt, leave the first envelope with a note in saying "I needed to check you're genuine, so I've left the money at x", each further note moving it onto a different place in a big cirle until we get back to the first point. Would be an interesting experiment to see if whoever just thinks "bastids" or would they not take the chance on missing 50quid.

116824[/snapback]

She's just a greedy skank who has no intention of letting anyone shag her - just as well I reckon - and the temptation of getting the £50 would surely be too much for her to ignore? A treasure hunt sounds good :lol:

116830[/snapback]

116848[/snapback]

I

116864[/snapback]

Of your cock? :lol:

116824[/snapback]

116830[/snapback]

116848[/snapback]

I

116864[/snapback]

116868[/snapback]

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship tbh.

116824[/snapback]

116830[/snapback]

116848[/snapback]

I

116864[/snapback]

116868[/snapback]

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship tbh.

116870[/snapback]

Oooh, will Cilla need a new 'at'???

:lol: :lol: :lol:B);) ;) ;) ;) ;):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :blush::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in theatre all day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to come on here

The thread has doubled in size since I last read it!

I'm supposed to be in a lecture now, but I couldn't stop reading. Smoothie, you have to go through with this now. The world's eyes are upon you!

(BTW Brock it was you who posted this on a Wrestling website wasn't it?)

(And I think Ted Rogers is dead. Shame.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:B);) ;) ;) ;) ;):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :blush::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in theatre all day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to come on here

The thread has doubled in size since I last read it!

I'm supposed to be in a lecture now, but I couldn't stop reading. Smoothie, you have to go through with this now. The world's eyes are upon you!

(BTW Brock it was you who posted this on a Wrestling website wasn't it?)

(And I think Ted Rogers is dead. Shame.)

116876[/snapback]

I think he was dead when he did the programme. tbh.

I sent the mags the photo of her topless and with that was a message saying "now send me one of your cock".

It's not my fault the mags got confused and sent me one of his cock!

116882[/snapback]

Not your fault just a bonus eh?

I sent the mags the photo of her topless and with that was a message saying "now send me one of your cock".

116882[/snapback]

:lol:

I'm just the man to pose as a police orrificer and and relieve her of her ill gotten gains......shit!, just remembered I'm not big enough

116603[/snapback]

Get yourself an overcoat and stand on Manc-mag's shoulders. Should just about do it! :lol:

116882[/snapback]

:lol:

I'm just the man to pose as a police orrificer and and relieve her of her ill gotten gains......shit!, just remembered I'm not big enough

116603[/snapback]

Get yourself an overcoat and stand on Manc-mag's shoulders. Should just about do it! :lol:

116892[/snapback]

But isn't the minimum height to be a constable 5' 9" ?? :lol:

116603[/snapback]

116892[/snapback]

116898[/snapback]

6ft2 in my stocking'd feet, sunshine! :lol:

116603[/snapback]

116892[/snapback]

116898[/snapback]

6ft2 in my stocking'd feet, sunshine! :lol:

116903[/snapback]

I have heard about you in your stockings!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.