bizarre

themags

I agree too. If this is spreading as fast as it would appear, then at some point someone is going to recognise her and it could all become very unpleasant. We don't even know if the lass in those pictures even knows about this thread or whether somebody more unscrupulous has sent them. Either way, she looks very young and we don't know who's hands the pics are getting into. Especially if they're that of her parents etc..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think that's probably for the best tbh.

116789[/snapback]

Fully agree, you don't know who the fucks looking at this now, get the Audi to mine for 9:15 and don't forget the booster seat and sun blind :lol:

116794[/snapback]

Put the booster in this morning for you. :lol:

Right all pics have been taken out, anyone who reposts them will get a warning based on the possibilty they havent seen these posts, do it again and its a temporary ban.

Suddenly Im with the others on this, very uncomfortable that some poor lass in Durham is totally unaware of her pic being associated with this.

*However whoever it is that appears to collect the payment tomorrow gets their pics posted, agreed?

Right all pics have been taken out, anyone who reposts them will get a warning based on the possibilty they havent seen these posts, do it again and its a temporary ban.

Suddenly Im with the others on this, very uncomfortable that some poor lass in Durham is totally unaware of her pic being associated with this.

*However whoever it is that appears to collect the payment tomorrow gets their pics posted, agreed?

116802[/snapback]

Hang on, though. Supposing it is her, then why is it then right to re-post her pic?

116802[/snapback]

Hang on, though. Supposing it is her, then why is it then right to re-post her pic?

116804[/snapback]

Sounds like you've got something to hide tbh.

116802[/snapback]

You just want the wank material for yourself

116802[/snapback]

116804[/snapback]

116806[/snapback]

Believe me, I've got better things to do tomorrow than to travel to Durham to pick up Monopoly money.

116802[/snapback]

116804[/snapback]

If we basically get it so that we know shes conning then I dont see a problem with it, her selling herself is one thing but if shes agreed to meet 3 blokes at the same time and taken "money" off them all then I dont see a problem with outing her.

If she was to reply to two of us and say "Im sorry but Im booked tomorrow" then that would be different.

116806[/snapback]

Believe me, I've got better things to do tomorrow than to travel to Durham to pick up Monopoly money.

116809[/snapback]

well I aint! :lol:

Could somebody PM me her number?, Ive got a canny plan for gold on this one (and Im a tad bothered that the other lads are going to bottle it :lol:)

116806[/snapback]

116809[/snapback]

well I aint! :lol:

Could somebody PM me her number?, Ive got a canny plan for gold on this one (and Im a tad bothered that the other lads are going to bottle it :lol:)

116814[/snapback]

I bet I'm not the only one who believes you actually do! I can just see you, Toplass and Radgina tappy-lapping down to Durham dressed as God-knows-what for some classic sting :lol:

116802[/snapback]

116804[/snapback]

If we basically get it so that we know shes conning then I dont see a problem with it, her selling herself is one thing but if shes agreed to meet 3 blokes at the same time and taken "money" off them all then I dont see a problem with outing her.

If she was to reply to two of us and say "Im sorry but Im booked tomorrow" then that would be different.

116813[/snapback]

Well I've just been onto her again, she sent me the same body photo as the mags got and she reckons she's free all day tomorrow. She's definately just looking to get the initial 50 quid and run. So the only outcome i think now is to turn up and get her on camera looking for an envelope full of money. I'm up for shitting in the envelope and seeing her face as she gets her mits covered in the brown stuff!

well my plan involves dozens of envelopes.

Originally I was thinking about turning up at the drop point and leaving a sackful of envelopes each containing a piece of paper saying something along the lines of "Its not in this one, but one of them has the money in" but as TL pointed out 200 brown envelopes would be a bit more awkward to hide!

So Im now leaning towards a treasure hunt, leave the first envelope with a note in saying "I needed to check you're genuine, so I've left the money at x", each further note moving it onto a different place in a big cirle until we get back to the first point. Would be an interesting experiment to see if whoever just thinks "bastids" or would they not take the chance on missing 50quid.

Originally I was thinking about turning up at the drop point and leaving a sackful of envelopes each containing a piece of paper saying something along the lines of "Its not in this one, but one of them has the money in" but as TL pointed out 200 brown envelopes would be a bit more awkward to hide!

So Im now leaning towards a treasure hunt, leave the first envelope with a note in saying "I needed to check you're genuine, so I've left the money at x", each further note moving it onto a different place in a big cirle until we get back to the first point. Would be an interesting experiment to see if whoever just thinks "bastids" or would they not take the chance on missing 50quid.

116824[/snapback]

Yeah yeah yeah....nice one Pete.....but surely you work Wacky in a Dusty Bin outfit into that somewhere?!

116824[/snapback]

She's just a greedy skank who has no intention of letting anyone shag her - just as well I reckon - and the temptation of getting the £50 would surely be too much for her to ignore? A treasure hunt sounds good :lol:

Are you gonna be wearing your Anneka Rice jumpsuit pud?

"STOP THE CLOCK!!  I'VE GOT THE CLUE!! STOP THE CLOCK!!?!"

:lol:

116829[/snapback]

Do you reckon we could get an entire film crew to run around behind her/him/them and then try and hide whenever they turned around? :lol:

116824[/snapback]

She's just a greedy skank who has no intention of letting anyone shag her - just as well I reckon - and the temptation of getting the £50 would surely be too much for her to ignore? A treasure hunt sounds good :lol:

116830[/snapback]

I'm inclined to agree (and I'd hope that was the case actually, rather than the even sadder alternative)...but the one thing that doesnt quite fit that scenario is the bit about her requesting pics of SMO's cock? Unless he just made that bit up of course, to post pics of his cock.

I'm inclined to agree (and I'd hope that was the case actually, rather than the even sadder alternative)...but the one thing that doesnt quite fit that scenario is the bit about her requesting pics of SMO's cock? Unless he just made that bit up of course, to post pics of his cock.

116848[/snapback]

very likely tbh :lol:

EDIT: Foook me, Ive just looked at the views on this, in about an hour this will have had more hits than the "What are you listening to" thread which ahs been going since day 1! :lol:

The film needs to be set to the benny hill soundtrack, and everytime she bends over to pick up an envelope the cameraman needs to ensure he gets an good upskirt shot!

I've been onto her saying I'll pay her more tomorrow for some more photos of her now but she's not playing ball.

Pease is your knowledge of Durham good enough to do to this effectively?

The film needs to be set to the benny hill soundtrack, and everytime she bends over to pick up an envelope the cameraman needs to ensure he gets an good upskirt shot!

I've been onto her saying I'll pay her more tomorrow for some more photos of her now but she's not playing ball.

Pease is your knowledge of Durham good enough to do to this effectively?

116854[/snapback]

not really no, ideally Id like someone from there to list me some places where I can hide the clues. Got the SatNav now so getting theres not a problem like but I dont think the Points of Interest on it includes "whore dead letterboxes" :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.