bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the craic then?  Are Smooth and the mags gonna do the sting on Saturday?  It's the only conclusion this thread can have. Anything less would be a fucking disgrace tbh.

116577[/snapback]

Agreed. If they don't go through with it then we will have to get T27 to do something really zany to make them feel really foolish. and ashamed. and everyone will laugh at them. and.point. and. and.

said i wasnt sure about leaving money for her and she sent me this cos i sounded like i was losing interest :lol:

before you guys get to excited remember the earlier images in this thread :lol:

*sorry removed - Peasepud

She's already sent you a chebs-oot one.  Is the pink knicker combo really supposed to placate you?  That is a fucking 12 year old's bedroom btw. :lol:

116588[/snapback]

Just what I was thinking. If only her parents knew!

Toontastic trip out Saturday then?

how about a busload of us sitting round the corner waiting?

Seriously though Im up for a drive down there camera in hand (Toplass has even enquired if the markets on, its perfect we can combine our two favourite pastimes, she can shop and I can take photos of part time slappers).

pmfsl

I reckon we should hire a helicopter and follow her to find her drop points, then all we have to do is wait for peodos to drop 50 quid off in envelopes, go over, nick them and.....

waddyano, were fuckin rich

(well, 4 quid 34penxe better off tbqf)

Toontastic trip out Saturday then?

how about a busload of us sitting round the corner waiting?

Seriously though Im up for a drive down there camera in hand (Toplass has even enquired if the markets on, its perfect we can combine our two favourite  pastimes, she can shop and I can take photos of part time slappers).

116593[/snapback]

Can I come and can we sing Geordie had a pigeon on the way..... :lol:

( I'll supply the booze .... :lol: )

I reckon each forum member should drop an envelope at th edrop point with th e toontastic username in it, when she gets there and sees all the envelopes she will shit it.

Not only that but we will have loads of pictures of us lot in disguises planting 50 quids for cock hungry kids, we should get a points system going for the best tache, greasy mac, spunk stained troosers etc...

wicked

you have been warned, this is not pretty

*sorry removed - Peasepud

116167[/snapback]

That's exactly the same picture she sent me.

116265[/snapback]

What the fuck is going on with her dominoes? There like a cavemans necklace!

I've stuck my cock in some dodgy places but thats just taking the piss, it smells bad enough without her putting her bin juice all over it.

Get the booster seat out smoothy I wanna piece of this, as far as I'm concerned there's money to be made here. How many people is she planning to meet? she could be carrying a fair amount of cash by 10:30 and I'm just the man to pose as a police orrificer and and relieve her of her ill gotten gains......shit!, just remembered I'm not big enough, it's gonna have to be the pimp slap approach, either way count me in.

P.S she looks awfully young to be a brass but it's never stopped the operator in the past, I'll charge the video camera up :lol:

Edited by peasepud

If it is a bunch of lads that turn up to pick the "money" up, then I'd be inclined to text them the link to let them know they've been had. If it's her....well.....I'd ring her up and give her a damn good talking to for being a 17 year old prostitute. :lol: I reckon it's gonna be a bunch of lads like - surely she can't be that fucked up. :lol:

If it is a bunch of lads that turn up to pick the "money" up, then I'd be inclined to text them the link to let them know they've been had.  If it's her....well.....I'd ring her up and give her a damn good talking to for being a 17 year old prostitute. :lol:  I reckon it's gonna be a bunch of lads like - surely she can't be that fucked up. :lol:

116604[/snapback]

i've perfected my story for the obvious abuse i'm gonna receive if it is her that picks it up

:lol:  43 Guests ....wonder which thread they are reading..... :lol:

Pressures on now lads....it's a must do .!

116606[/snapback]

31 of them in this thread. It'll be them fucking scousers. :lol:

:lol:  43 Guests ....wonder which thread they are reading..... B)

Pressures on now lads....it's a must do .!

116606[/snapback]

local Plod probablys :lol:

116609[/snapback]

the North Easts finest el Cid.... :lol:

If it is a bunch of lads that turn up to pick the "money" up, then I'd be inclined to text them the link to let them know they've been had.  If it's her....well.....I'd ring her up and give her a damn good talking to for being a 17 year old prostitute. :lol:  I reckon it's gonna be a bunch of lads like - surely she can't be that fucked up. :lol:

116604[/snapback]

Gotta agree with you, said before i rekon its a bunch of kids messing about...but if it is legit and she's as young as she looks then i wouldnt like her to see all this. Not saying this thread hasnt had me in stitches cos it has, but thats more the hilarious ramblings of SO and his bunch of merry men :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.