bizarre

themags

you have been warned, this is not pretty

*sorry removed - Peasepud

116167[/snapback]

That's exactly the same picture she sent me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of cash, leave her an envelope with a bit of paper that just has the URL written on it. :D

116248[/snapback]

Genius, I'm gonna do this or The Mags i think you should seeing as your in Durham to begin with. Then follow her to the nearest internet cafe and see her face drop! Class.

116264[/snapback]

And possibly the nerdiest sting in the history of t'internet.

just text her there saying can i just not give her the full amount when we meet, she replied straight away saying "i need 2 trust you babe"

i've sent one back saying it would be easy for her to take the money and run, awaiting reply

her reply "i havent with the other guys, its up to you, we can call it off if you want"

what should i do here guys

116277[/snapback]

You didn't send your mugshot so she wont recognise you. I say you leave an envelope with something in (Not 50 quid), go down and watch out for her. Get some evidence if she turns up aswell.

her reply "i havent with the other guys, its up to you, we can call it off if you want"

116277[/snapback]

You didn't send your mugshot so she wont recognise you. I say you leave an envelope with something in (Not 50 quid), go down and watch out for her. Get some evidence if she turns up aswell.

116279[/snapback]

What he said.

116277[/snapback]

Right, you arrange the envelope full of monopoly money and I'll sit and wait with my video phone ready to clock her. I'll have to be heavily disguished though! Might get the windows of my Audi blacked out especially, been wanting an excuse to do this anyway.

So you place the envelope and jump in my motor and we'll eat donuts and coffee til she shows. Anyone else want to come. I'd be inclined to go just for the coffee and donuts tbh.

Where can I get a false tash from?

Wacky will probably want to come too so I'll dig the bairns booster seat out for him.

116277[/snapback]

Right, you arrange the envelope full of monopoly money and I'll sit and wait with my video phone ready to clock her. I'll have to be heavily disguished though! Might get the windows of my Audi blacked out especially, been wanting an excuse to do this anyway.

So you place the envelope and jump in my motor and we'll eat donuts and coffee til she shows. Anyone else want to come. I'd be inclined to go just for the coffee and donuts tbh.

Where can I get a false tash from?

Wacky will probably want to come too so I'll dig the bairns booster seat out for him.

116298[/snapback]

:lol:

Bastard! I'll be in Durham on Sunday an all.

thing is if we can get them to do three or four meets they still wont think that they're all linked.

Maybe we can put a different piece of the URL in each envelope.

www.

toon

tastic

.net

116340[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Or, go full cludoe with anagrams like

Toon Tit Sac

It Acts Toon

One for Cath "Its No To Cat"

Or

Nac Tits Oot

Ok, Ill stop .... :lol:

www.tastic.nettoon

maybe we should just confuse them by putting in www.hitzfeldforthetoon.com

116350[/snapback]

Trouble is, that probably means something lewd in youth txtspeak!

116353[/snapback]

It means "cheers for the hot lunch".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.