bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She doesn't hang about does she! Sent a text and got an immediate reply of "Cash 4 sex how old r u"

Hmmm, how old shall I be?

i asked for a kebab shot and she said she'll me a topless one if i send her a photo of me cock

116157[/snapback]

Ask her if she's bust Saturday morning and then we'll know if she thinks I'm turning up. Then I can put my Beadle false hand on and hot foot down there on Saturday to get her on camera.

Bet she sends you the same topless shot.

jsut got the same topless shot as you, wants to meet on saturday as her parents are going to London

telling me to leave 50 somewhere and then pay the rest afterwards

Smooth you up for some sort of sting operation?

This best not be one of those clever scams that charge you £1.50 per txt you receive!

116165[/snapback]

Never thought of that like, would be surprised if it was though, would be in the shit too as my contract is in wor lasses name and she gets the bills and checks them!!!

Nah can't be, I've been asking for more naked pics and she's said no, if this was a scam she'd be keeping you happy and texting away.

jsut got the same topless shot as you, wants to meet on saturday as her parents are going to London

116171[/snapback]

What like going two's up on her? Bagsy the brown so I don't have to look at her face! :D

Aye, what have got in mind like?

Edited by Smooth Operator

i reckon this isnt a lass at all, i dont have the note anymore but it was not female looking hand writing if you know what i mean.

i reckon it's someone else who has a couple of photos of someone trying to make some easy money, hence the hide £50 for me routine, he/she is gonna take it and not turn up

for a start ask if you can meet her on saturday and so will i, make it clear that you expect a full days service off her and i will too

if she agrees to both of us something is obviously up and we'll come up with a cunning plan from there

116171[/snapback]

What like going two's up on her? Bagsy the brown so I don't have to look at her face! :razz:

116187[/snapback]

this seems quite obviously a scam and she's hoping to get at least 2 lots of £50 on saturday! Wonder if she's made much this way?

Obviously when i say 'she' I obviously mean 'the 40 year old entrepeneur who has downloaded some pics of a 17 year old to help scam some desperate blokes' :D

looking forward to the sting though

What like going two's up on her? Bagsy the brown so I don't have to look at her face!  :D

116187[/snapback]

Fucking hell, if you really want to go two's up on a figure like that, poor Brock didn't do too well out of his birthday fund. :razz:

Iirc I've arranged to meet at the Gala Theatre in Durham at 10 on Sat. This is where i got confused cos she was saying she wanted me to leave money somewhere but then wanted to meet me then?

Let me know what you definate arrangements are with her and i'll request the same.

i reckon this isnt a lass at all, i dont have the note anymore but it was not female looking hand writing if you know what i mean.

i reckon it's someone else who has a couple of photos of someone trying to make some easy money, hence the hide £50 for me routine, he/she is gonna take it and not turn up

for a start ask if you can meet her on saturday and so will i, make it clear that you expect a full days service off her and i will too

if she agrees to both of us something is obviously up and we'll come up with a cunning plan from there

116193[/snapback]

Good plan Batman. So that's 3 texting her now? She probably can't believe her luck. :D

I know it's a bit late in the day for morals, but don't text her the url of the thread. She only looks like a bairn and it won't be very nice reading stuff people have said about her.

:razz::D , I know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.