bizarre

themags

I'm happy to do it if someone provides the 50 snots. I'll gather video evidence of the "drop" and subsequent "sting". I'll have to try and keep my pecker in my pants on the day though cos if she spots it she'll suss me a mile off!!!

115293[/snapback]

I dont think any of us were thinking of actually paying the 50 notes like.

115294[/snapback]

You don't say!!

Has no-one got the technology to print of some dodhy notes?

I used to go out with a lass from Gateshead whose brother produced fake fivers and used them at the local garage for tabs. Quality specimens they were, I used a few in FYEO a few years back, silly strippers didn't have a clue!

115353[/snapback]

50quidsmall1nm.jpg

:D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to do it if someone provides the 50 snots. I'll gather video evidence of the "drop" and subsequent "sting". I'll have to try and keep my pecker in my pants on the day though cos if she spots it she'll suss me a mile off!!!

115293[/snapback]

I dont think any of us were thinking of actually paying the 50 notes like.

115294[/snapback]

You don't say!!

Has no-one got the technology to print of some dodhy notes?

I used to go out with a lass from Gateshead whose brother produced fake fivers and used them at the local garage for tabs. Quality specimens they were, I used a few in FYEO a few years back, silly strippers didn't have a clue!

115353[/snapback]

50quidsmall1nm.jpg

:D

115482[/snapback]

What about the other side?

The front side is some huge card £50 note I found ina desk at work, the reverse was advertising a website.

I'm amazed it didn't have 'SPECIMEN' plastered on it tbh.

The front side is some huge card £50 note I found ina desk at work, the reverse was advertising a website.

115515[/snapback]

If you can put this into a believable form I'm happy to meet her and report back.

115515[/snapback]

If you can put this into a believable form I'm happy to meet her and report back.

115554[/snapback]

and...?

this all fizzled out now then?

Edited by zico martin

115515[/snapback]

115554[/snapback]

and...?

115834[/snapback]

No staying power, bless him. :D

115515[/snapback]

115554[/snapback]

and...?

115834[/snapback]

No staying power, bless him. :razz:

115851[/snapback]

Typical bloke - all talk and no action :D

*dons Sherlock Holmes hat*

:D:mellow: Isn't that photo of the lass taken on a digital camera? I am so un-familiar with this modern shite that I am honestly in ignorance, but if SO asked for a texted picture, would it not have been easier for her to use her mobile fone???? :razz:

*takes off Holmes deer stalker and dons 'Benny' (from Crossroads - ask your mother!) hat*

*dons Sherlock Holmes hat*

:D  :mellow:  Isn't that photo of the lass taken on a digital camera?  I am so un-familiar with this modern shite that I am honestly in ignorance, but if SO asked for a texted picture, would it not have been easier for her to use her mobile fone????  :razz:

*takes off Holmes deer stalker and dons 'Benny' (from Crossroads - ask your mother!) hat*

115989[/snapback]

You must have got your magnifying glass out to tell that! Dirty old man.

She could have blutoothed it from her pc to her mobile, but then again if she's selling her body for sex then i wouldn't have thought she'd have a pc and all that.

Another theory of mine is that she's just a kinky bitch who loves getting fucked and has thought well i may as well get paid for something i love doing. And in this day and age it's no less safe than if she met a bloke in a club and went home with him.

Reckon some others shoud txt her and we can build up a gallery, then when we've got say a dozen photos of her in various states of undress we can txt her the link.

Don't know if anyone's ever been on the SMB Gold Forum, but this thread is worth a read.  It goes on for ever, but it's a proper page-turner. :D :

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=15852

114303[/snapback]

I hope this thread doesn't fizzle out in the same way that one did.

Come on Smoothy show those makem puffs how to do it.

Don't know if anyone's ever been on the SMB Gold Forum, but this thread is worth a read.  It goes on for ever, but it's a proper page-turner. :D :

114303[/snapback]

116089[/snapback]

In this thread on the mackem site, at what page does it all kick off and get interesting, can't really be arsed to go through all the pages.

same response as smooth word for word i think

"100 4 sex 4 day or nite"

i hate people who spell night like that!

replied with

"100 is a bit much like, you got your own place? any chance of a photo of you?"

114303[/snapback]

116089[/snapback]

In this thread on the mackem site, at what page does it all kick off and get interesting, can't really be arsed to go through all the pages.

116098[/snapback]

I just scanned through all of the posts by the lad who started it, the rest is just a bunch of makems talking shite as far as I could see.

same response as smooth word for word i think

"100 4 sex 4 day or nite"

i hate people who spell night like that!

replied with

"100 is a bit much like, you got your own place?  any chance of a photo of you?"

116108[/snapback]

She doesn't mess about like does she. You might have to sent her a photo of your dish before you get one like. If you don't get one of her naked then we'll all know you're an ogre and she wouldn't even do you for 100 quid!!!

Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.