Cheating cockny b******s

Scottish Mag

The unsportsmanship from the Spurs players yesterday after we had kicked the ball out of play for JJ and they booted it back down the park and pushed onto us not allowing us to take the shy, was this completely edited from the football first footage.

Shearer was fucking livid, i though he was going to stick one on Keane who had been a mouthy lil shite all afternoon.

Tossers..

The unsportsmanship from the Spurs players yesterday after we had kicked the ball out of play for JJ and they booted it back down the park and pushed onto us not allowing us to take the shy, was this completely edited from the football first footage.

Shearer was fucking livid, i though he was going to stick one on Keane who had been a mouthy lil shite all afternoon.

Tossers..

113693[/snapback]

Seems to be increasingly common in the game, one of the Chelscum players did a similar thing against us in the cup.

Keane did the decent thing after he'd quite wrongly encouraged his team mates to put us under pressure for that throw. Also, it was Davids who made the concilliatory gesture and said he would put it out, only for Keane to get in front of him and boot it out. Shearer was spot on to get involved in my view and while I like Keane as a player, he was out of order on this occasion.

Seen Shearer do much the same thing tbh.

113786[/snapback]

I haven't. He always wellies it out for a goal kick as far as I've seen. I've never seen him "kick for touch" in a territorial sense and then try to take advantage of the ground gained.

Keane was out of order, and as has been pointed out, he only did the decent thing after a good bit of arguing with Shearer about it, and he clearly wasn't happy at having been talked into doing it.

Anyone notice that he didn't do his stupid forward roll thing when he scored - that's cos he was scared of me.

113786[/snapback]

I haven't. He always wellies it out for a goal kick as far as I've seen. I've never seen him "kick for touch" in a territorial sense and then try to take advantage of the ground gained.

Keane was out of order, and as has been pointed out, he only did the decent thing after a good bit of arguing with Shearer about it, and he clearly wasn't happy at having been talked into doing it.

Anyone notice that he didn't do his stupid forward roll thing when he scored - that's cos he was scared of me.

113808[/snapback]

;)

I love that "celebration", what a twat. Especially when you compare it to Lua Lua's triple back summersaults.

its the finger pointed and 'bang! bang!' part that makes me cringe.  All 'Shooter' McGavin

113840[/snapback]

Haven't seen the smoking gun celebration at SJP for a while, mainly because the bling brigade have been booted out or those that remain never score, I guess. Mind, to give Shola some credit he was in no fit state to celebrate after scoring on Saturday!

113786[/snapback]

113808[/snapback]

I can't think of any specific circumstances to back myself up here but I'm sure I've seen him kick for touch before. I don't think I've seen us follow it up with pushing the opposition right into the corner though. Mind you we never bother pushing any team back when they are stuck in the corner in normal circumstances.

Keane is without doubt a cnut like.

its the finger pointed and 'bang! bang!' part that makes me cringe.  All 'Shooter' McGavin

113840[/snapback]

Haven't seen the smoking gun celebration at SJP for a while, mainly because the bling brigade have been booted out or those that remain never score, I guess. Mind, to give Shola some credit he was in no fit state to celebrate after scoring on Saturday!

113849[/snapback]

Shola had a canny game on Saturday I thought ;)

113840[/snapback]

113849[/snapback]

113859[/snapback]

So did I. If it wasn't for Bowyer's contribution, he would have been my MoM. Mind, in a way it pisses me off when you see what they are both capable of and contrat that with how little they usually apply themselves. It's come a bit late for me in both cases.

The only time the smoking gun thing has ever looked good is when Linford Christie did it after crossing the line to win Gold at the 92 Olympics. And even then it was fairly cheesy.

113840[/snapback]

113849[/snapback]

113859[/snapback]

So did I. If it wasn't for Bowyer's contribution, he would have been my MoM. Mind, in a way it pisses me off when you see what they are both capable of and contrat that with how little they usually apply themselves. It's come a bit late for me in both cases.

113862[/snapback]

I reckon Bowyer's a lot more capable of doing it on a regular basis than Shola. In fairness to Bowyer how many games has he actually started (especially consecutively) for us in central midfield though?

113840[/snapback]

113849[/snapback]

113859[/snapback]

113862[/snapback]

I reckon Bowyer's a lot more capable of doing it on a regular basis than Shola. In fairness to Bowyer how many games has he actually started (especially consecutively) for us in central midfield though?

113866[/snapback]

Yeah, a friend pointed out to me he hasn't had much of a chance this season. I have to be honest and say I am never going to warm to the guy though no matter what he does. Which is down to me, not him, admittedly.

Still think he's away anyway. I think he could do a job in the middle with Parker though, especially away from home. He's a genuine box-to-box midfielder which, quite frankly, Emre and Paker aren't. Got to do it on a regular basis though, one swallow does not make a summer.

Still think he's away anyway. I think he could do a job in the middle with Parker though, especially away from home. He's a genuine box-to-box midfielder which, quite frankly, Emre and Paker aren't. Got to do it on a regular basis though, one swallow does not make a summer.

113884[/snapback]

Parker was box to box allegedly at Charlton. Neither score enough goals though, not for us so far anyway.

I know but Parker doesn't look box to box now though, does he? Re: Bowyer, at least he makes the sort of runs that could see him getting on the ends of things. I'm not his biggest fan, mainly because he hasn't done anything of note for Newcastle but he was everywhere on Saturday.

I never feel too confident when Bowyer get the ball on the edge of the box and tries to put one in the top corner. I think it's all those games when he'd get a perfect opportunity and he'd let they'd role off his shin.

I'm hoping for a bit more "all-action" from Parker when he comes back from this illness. I know I sound like Captain Hindsight, but he has looked short of energy in the last few games, doing the old bending over and resting his hands on his knees thing after not much effort at all. In short, he's looked knackered.

I'm not saying he's gonna become box to box though cos he wasn't earlier on in the season.