Just been here today

Jusoda Kid

http://www.discoverit.co.uk/falconry/

If anyone has kids and any sort of interest in this sort of thing i thoroughly recommend having a trip up there. Takes about 45 minutes to get there and there's a bar/restaurant on the site that does a cracking sunday roast and there seems to be a lot more activities up there as well as the beautiful surroundings.

As for the Birds, you have to see them to believe it, the displays are excellent and it's obvious that the bloke who runs the place has a vast knowledge on it and takes great pleasure in what he does. The bairn loved it and actually got to hold and feed a couple of the birds, definitely going back in the summer.

Open 364 days of the year and seems to be run out of love for the birds not for financial gain.

untitled11ci.jpg
Edited by Wacky Jnr

"It looks a little like death row, doesn't it? I'm sorry, Mr. Hawk. Your pardon has been turned down. You have been found guilty of pre-meditated homicide of a mouse, and you'll be hanged by the neck until dead. And don't try to hover up so that the rope goes slack. Because they could do that, couldn't they? If you tried to hang a hawk, they could always hover so the rope went slack. So, I suppose if you were going to execute a bird of prey the most humane way would be death by firing squad."

;)

"It looks a little like death row, doesn't it? I'm sorry, Mr. Hawk. Your pardon has been turned down. You have been found guilty of pre-meditated homicide of a mouse, and you'll be hanged by the neck until dead. And don't try to hover up so that the rope goes slack. Because they could do that, couldn't they? If you tried to hang a hawk, they could always hover so the rope went slack. So, I suppose if you were going to execute a bird of prey the most humane way would be death by firing squad."

;)

113647[/snapback]

Or one of the electric rods that Ramsay used on his Turkeys, lethal them.

http://www.discoverit.co.uk/falconry/

If anyone has kids and any sort of interest in this sort of thing i thoroughly recommend having a trip up there. Takes about 45 minutes to get there and there's a bar/restaurant on the site that does a cracking sunday roast and there seems to be a lot more activities up there as well as the beautiful surroundings.

As for the Birds, you have to see them to believe it, the displays are excellent and it's obvious that the bloke who runs the place has a vast knowledge on it and takes great pleasure in what he does. The bairn loved it and actually got to hold and feed a couple of the birds, definitely going back in the summer.

Open 364 days of the year and seems to be run out of love for the birds not for financial gain.

untitled11ci.jpg

113637[/snapback]

Best place for them is on a bar wall.

;)

Mental image of a foul-mouthed gnome being swooped up by a hawk, frantically kicking his legs and waving his stumpy little arms. :)

EDIT! And squealing swear words in a helium-esque dwarf voice. :)

Edited by Gemmill