Lee Trundle

Kid Dynamite

Anyone just see his goal. If henry had scored that newspapers across the country would be creaming over it for years to come!

113548[/snapback]

yeah i watched most of the match. Cracking goal. Also pleased to see the ex-Torquay striker Akinfenwa getting the winner and celebrating with his dance :) I miss that ;)

Holding a flag up saying 'Fuck off Cardiff' and wearing a t-shirt with a Swansea fan pissing on a Cardiff shirt is a GREAT way to get stabbed in South Wales.

113948[/snapback]

Is it any worse than the t-shirt Lee Clarke wore a few years back that we celebrated though? bearing in mind that no Cardiff fans would have been at the Swansea match anyway

Holding a flag up saying 'Fuck off Cardiff' and wearing a t-shirt with a Swansea fan pissing on a Cardiff shirt is a GREAT way to get stabbed in South Wales.

113948[/snapback]

Is it any worse than the t-shirt Lee Clarke wore a few years back that we celebrated though? bearing in mind that no Cardiff fans would have been at the Swansea match anyway

113976[/snapback]

Both daft, but at least Clarkie was caught out by someone taking a picture. He didn't stand in the middle of the Milennium Stadium with cameras and TV all around with a big dopey grin on his face.

113948[/snapback]

113976[/snapback]

Not half as bad, considering Clarkie played for them at the time.

;)

Legend

113948[/snapback]

113976[/snapback]

Not half as bad, considering Clarkie played for them at the time.

;)

Legend

113979[/snapback]

there's thousands down here who would describe Trundle the same.

It has been suggested this has all been brought up by BBC Wales ( Bluebird Broadcasting Company) in an attempt to spoil Swansea's day. all pretty petty stuff and no big deal imho

He's standing in the middle of the Millenium Stadium, after a national cup final, IN CARDIFF, with a big fuck off sign with 'FUCK OFF CARDIFF' in huge letters written on it. Yes, I think it's a hell of a lot worse than what Clark did tbh. ;)

He's standing in the middle of the Millenium Stadium, after a national cup final, IN CARDIFF, with a big fuck off sign with 'FUCK OFF CARDIFF' in huge letters written on it. Yes, I think it's a hell of a lot worse than what Clark did tbh.  :lol:

114001[/snapback]

is that the cute girl out of Breakfast club in your avatar mate? if i admit that trundle's judgement let him down can we share her?

They reported on TalkSport tonight that Swansea City have issued an apology to Cardiff City and state that both items were thrown from the crowd and therefore it is not Trundle's fault......

So are they admitting that the daft twat can't fucking read?

He's standing in the middle of the Millenium Stadium, after a national cup final, IN CARDIFF, with a big fuck off sign with 'FUCK OFF CARDIFF' in huge letters written on it. Yes, I think it's a hell of a lot worse than what Clark did tbh.  :lol:

114001[/snapback]

is that the cute girl out of Breakfast club in your avatar mate? if i admit that trundle's judgement let him down can we share her?

114383[/snapback]

I ♥ Ally Sheedy

Why are people bothered ?

If it was one of our players doing it to the mackems, you'd lap it up

Whats football if you can't make the most of opportunities to take the piss out of your biggest rivals when success comes your way. If it was a derby game and there was a danger of inciting trouble, then OK that is different

ps I ♥ Ally Sheedy

Edited by LeazesMag

114001[/snapback]

114383[/snapback]

Yes, yes we can. ;)

And for the record, I love Ally Sheedy more that any of you. So ner.