Like Pig In Shit

Howaythetoon

That's how I feel at the moment. While sorting through some draws, I found my motherboard disc and installed the media drive that I deleted by mistake a few weeks back, I now have all my playlists to listen to instead of shitey radio or MTV on the telly.

Still can't get bastid Photoshop to work though :lol:

HTT is an agrophobic recluse?

113083[/snapback]

Scared of bother? Or an agoraphobic? :lol:

113085[/snapback]

The first. He doesn't want to come to the pub because there might be fighting and malarky.

Being a recluse would indicate the second anyway.

HTT is a man of simple pleasures, I get a hard on just being able to listen to my own music with no fucking DJ, ads or fucking spackas dancing about on the screen with bits of lightning bolts trying to chop me down.

113090[/snapback]

Put the LSD away now. Noone is trying to get you.

Ferk me we have some snobs on here.

Too perpetual.

Random shit is good.

113095[/snapback]

Agree with that. Random banter is the best kind.

I might start a thread about my frogs.

I don't even have any frogs.

But I'm not a racist.

Ferk me we have some snobs on here.

Too perpetual.

Random shit is good.

113095[/snapback]

Agree with that. Random banter is the best kind.

I might start a thread about my frogs.

I don't even have any frogs.

But I'm not a racist.

113099[/snapback]

:lol:

I'm trying to calculate the IFRS Foreign Exchange adjustment.  It's doing my head in.

113106[/snapback]

I'm translating the annual report of a company who've just converted from U.S. GAAP to IFRS without seeming to have a clue about either. Which is useful, because I can just make it all up and they won't be any the wiser.

I'm trying to calculate the IFRS Foreign Exchange adjustment.  It's doing my head in.

113106[/snapback]

I'm translating the annual report of a company who've just converted from U.S. GAAP to IFRS without seeming to have a clue about either. Which is useful, because I can just make it all up and they won't be any the wiser.

113110[/snapback]

I'm taking a break from the calculation to approve the bank recs. Approving is easy. Pig in poop-tastic.

113106[/snapback]

113110[/snapback]

I'm trying to sneak out to the pub.

There again sneak is probably to big a word to use. I'm my own boss, I shall go to the pub if I choose. I shall drink some beers. Hopefully the barmaid won't do my head in. I like a well poured pint.

Going for a ruby tonight like in Gosforth.

113116[/snapback]

There's a decent curry house in Gosforth? :lol:

113120[/snapback]

The New Bengal