Something for the weekend

Jusoda Kid

Teabagging

=========

The all time classic manoeuvre of tapping your cock on a lass's forehead whilst she is sucking on your balls, and uttering the timeless phrase Who's Your daddy?"

The Houdini

========

Going at it doggy-style until you are just about to come, then pull out and spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When she turns around a blast is unleashed into her face and she is left shocked and amazed, wondering how you managed it.

The Angry Dragon

=============

Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch

=========================

The once in a lifetime act of blowing a hot steamy load down the back of a girl's throat and then proceeding to give her a large cold bottle of your favourite carbonated drink, making her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back and forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

Dirty Sanchez

==========

A time honoured event in which while laying the bone doggy-style, you insert your finger into her arsehole. You then pull it out and wipe it across her upper lip, leaving a thin shit moustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

The Donkey Punch

=============

Banging a girl doggy style and then moments before you cum, you stick your dick in her ass and then punch her in the back of the neck.

The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis and give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.

The Flaming Amazon

===============

This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're shagging some lass, right when your about to cum, pull out and quickly grab the nearest lighter and set her pubes on fire, then...extinguish the flames with your jizz!

The Flying Camel

=============

A personal favourite. As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her on your knees, you very carefully move forward and prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is

still inserted in her vertical seafood taco. You then proceed to flap

your arms and let out a long shrieking howl, much like a flying camel.

Strictly a classy move.

The Screwnicorn

===========

When a dyke puts her strap-on dildo on her forehead and proceeds to go at her partner like a crazed unicorn.

The Zombie Mask

============

While getting head from your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes", just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

Thought we could maybe run a league for this, any thoughts?

Done none of them.  :razz:

Did do an Ace of Spades once though.  :lol:

112957[/snapback]

Would you care to share?

112963[/snapback]

Let me guess, you trap your lass into an Iron Maiden and take her while subdued?

:lol:  :razz:  B)  oh my God !!! to all of the above !!! :D

112968[/snapback]

Fancy trying a few out pet? I'm free this weekend?

I've got a fair bit of experience in most of them so it'll be a smooth experience, well about as smooth as it can be given the non-female friendly content of the various acts.

:razz:  B)  :D  oh my God !!! to all of the above !!! :D

112968[/snapback]

I've got a fair bit of experience in most of them so it'll be a smooth experience, well about as smooth as it can be given the non-female friendly content of the various acts.

112975[/snapback]

I prefer to do the punching ..not to be the punch bag so if we could swap a few of the moves around..... :lol:

Rob, Im sure I just read you say something along those lines in another thread.  Maybe you should make it your sig  :lol:

112962[/snapback]

Alzeheimers probably

112968[/snapback]

112975[/snapback]

I prefer to do the punching ..not to be the punch bag so if we could swap a few of the moves around..... :lol:

112989[/snapback]

I'm sure he'd be up for the "Screwnicorn" with you in charge of the strap on

112968[/snapback]

112975[/snapback]

112989[/snapback]

No pain no gain I suppose, I'm happy with that!

B)  :D  :D  oh my God !!! to all of the above !!! :icon_lol:

112968[/snapback]

112975[/snapback]

112989[/snapback]

No pain no gain I suppose, I'm happy with that!

113000[/snapback]

God, you will stoop to lengths lower than Wacky for some dirty fun.... :razz:

112968[/snapback]

112975[/snapback]

112989[/snapback]

I'm sure he'd be up for the "Screwnicorn" with you in charge of the strap on

112997[/snapback]

Look here son, god chose where to put my g-spot not me, I can't be blamed for wanting to access it!

Done none of them.  :razz:

Did do an Ace of Spades once though.  :lol:

112957[/snapback]

Would you care to share?

112963[/snapback]

Its when you get a massive robot-chubby and slap your bell end off a birds (or blokes..if you're meenzer) forehead. Thus leaving a "spade" mark on her heed.

Genius.

Edit: Didn't work as well as first anticpated.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Done none of them.  B)

Did do an Ace of Spades once though.  :razz:

112957[/snapback]

Would you care to share?

112963[/snapback]

Its when you get a massive robot-chubby and slap your bell end off a birds (or blokes..if you're meenzer) forehead. Thus leaving a "spade" mark on her heed.

Genius.

Edit: Didn't work as well as first anticpated.

113040[/snapback]

Where does Gemmill come into all this? :lol:

Pillow? :lol:

Posh missionary then when you put your pillow under her back to "enhance her pleasure". Either that or you're pulling out too soon :razz:

Even better with her pillow like.