What have you learned from posting on Toontastic??

Smooth Operator

For me personally I've learned that there are some people who just can't take a joke, other than that not a lot apart from getting to know what a blog is, that my current driving licence doesn't cover me to drive a 7.5t vehicle and various other all together meaningless things like discovering NO is shite.

The only other thing I can think of is that I learned to put "you're" instead of "your" when calling people.

:lol: given that I have an A level in English Language. :razz:

I've also learned that I can successfully build up wholely inaccurate character profiles, Wacky is in fact 6 foot 6, and neither of us are perverts!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me personally I've learned that there are some people who just can't take a joke, other than that not a lot apart from getting to know what a blog is, that my current driving licence doesn't cover me to drive a 7.5t vehicle and various other all together meaningless things like discovering NO is shite.

The only other thing I can think of is that I learned to put "you're" instead of "your" when calling people.  

:lol: given that I have an A level in English Language.  :razz: 

I've also learned that I can successfully build up wholely inaccurate character profiles, Wacky is in fact 6 foot 6, and neither of us are perverts!

112919[/snapback]

About time you put the record straight, i would just like to add that neither of us have pregnant lasses either, it's just a sick fantasy we share

Edited by Wacky Jnr

fact 6 foot 6

112919[/snapback]

About time you put the record straight, i would just like to add that neither of us have pregnant lasses either, it's just a sick fanatasy we share

112921[/snapback]

Tall tale?

toontastic's very own

Ant and Dec  :lol:

112923[/snapback]

:razz:

It's funny you should say that, people often initially mistake me for Ant but then on closer inspection realise I haven't got a massive forehead and they conclude that I could well be his much better looking brother. And as for Dec, he is a shotr-arse bastard so your not far wrong!!

"What have you learnt...>"

I worry that it has reinforced my sense of superiority over the rest of the human race.......................

But then I remember who posts on here...............

I've learned Wacky and Leazes are very sensitive to any disparaging remarks about their failed forum venture.

112937[/snapback]

I've learned that people read into things to much when they should know by now I don't give a flying fuck about anything forum related, including my post count :lol:

I've learned Wacky and Leazes are very sensitive to any disparaging remarks about their failed forum venture.

112937[/snapback]

FighT!

Fight!!

Fight!!!!

:lol::razz:B):D:D:icon_lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

A old man disapointed yet again by his younger acolytes...............

Edited by Rob W

plus weight ..............

intelelctual of course

(plus he hides a copy of the Great Gatsby in his fist - BEWARE!)

112955[/snapback]

Great Expectations tbh, far heavier though similar in style.

I think we're both taking the piss tbh Rob.

112949[/snapback]

Plus any fight would be grossly unfair as Alex would have a huge reach and height advantage.

112952[/snapback]

Could always get you to give him the Byker brick, Ant, probably run anyway when he see's the size of your napper.

I've learned that people read into things to much when they should know by now I don't give a flying fuck about anything forum related, including my post count :lol:

112941[/snapback]

Here's something constructive to add to the your/you're knowledge:

Wacky's two foot two, and has a small penis too; when he reads this he's going to hit me.

112941[/snapback]

Here's something constructive to add to the your/you're knowledge:

Wacky's two foot two, and has a small penis too; when he reads this he's going to hit me.

112966[/snapback]

You wouldn't like it banging off your bottom lip, then again you probably would :razz:

You wouldn't like it banging off your bottom lip, then again you probably would :lol:

112969[/snapback]

Promises, promises Wacky. I'll be expecting a small portion the next time I'm in Newcastle.

I've learned Smooth Operator is actually the funny one :lol:

112972[/snapback]

Thats because all gays have a good sense of humour and i line them up for him, gays that is.

112976[/snapback]

You've taken the easy option there Dec. Couldn't stand the thought of my jokes getting a better reception so you've resorted to sexual slander! :razz:

As for you being a gay pimp, par for the course tbh.

You wouldn't like it banging off your bottom lip, then again you probably would :razz:

112969[/snapback]

Promises, promises Wacky. I'll be expecting a small portion the next time I'm in Newcastle.

112979[/snapback]

Let me know when it is and I'll not pull my chain for a few days before to make sure you get a large portion of baby batter, you'll like that won't you. :lol:

I've learned Smooth Operator is actually the funny one :lol:

112972[/snapback]

Thats because all gays have a good sense of humour and i line them up for him, gays that is.

112976[/snapback]

You've taken the easy option there Dec. Couldn't stand the thought of my jokes getting a better reception so you've resorted to sexual slander! :razz:

As for you being a gay pimp, par for the course tbh.

112982[/snapback]

You're nothing without me, dont forget that. It was me who stuck by you after that paintballing accident when i could have went it alone.