Any good?

Howaythetoon

I finally saw Withnail the other week when it was on telly, never seen it no matter how much people raved and yes its worth watching, bit weird, but well done and funny at times.

Recommend a few beers (or something a little more :lol: if you're into that sort of thing) before and during it though.

I finally saw Withnail the other week when it was on telly, never seen it no matter how much people raved and yes its worth watching, bit weird, but well done and funny at times.

Recommend a few beers (or something a little more :lol: if you're into that sort of thing) before and during it though.

112696[/snapback]

Small world.

It says on the cover its about drugs and drink and is set in the 60s. M ight throw it on later.

how does it being on telly last week make it a small world?

112704[/snapback]

Small world in that an obscure request for some info on a tape I discovered while emptying boxes the day, was watched by someone on the web just on telly the other day, which I obviously missed.

OK :lol:

Found an old tape the day called "Withnail and I" starring Richard E Grant, Richard Griffiths and Paul McGann, looks early 90s, worth watching? Anyone seen it.

Also found Running man with sweaty nickers, will watch that later.

112695[/snapback]

:lol: Read a bit of this book called the Bible the other day, anyone heard of it?

Found an old tape the day called "Withnail and I" starring Richard E Grant, Richard Griffiths and Paul McGann, looks early 90s, worth watching? Anyone seen it.

Also found Running man with sweaty nickers, will watch that later.

112695[/snapback]

:lol: Read a bit of this book called the Bible the other day, anyone heard of it?

112761[/snapback]

This looks useful too

newsteadwhl.jpg

Aye, that and How to get ahead in advertising, probably the two most predictable films I've ever watched.

115516[/snapback]

:D