Diet Cherry Coke

Gemmill

I like vanilla coke with vodka.

112298[/snapback]

The Old George used to get crates of that stuff from the Grainger Market and then sell treble barcadi and vanilla coke for three pee. Awesome

The diet cherry coke is canny lush mind

I've been campaigning for it for a while and it's finally arrived.  Get in!  :lol:

112291[/snapback]

Is this the one with vanilla or not? Diet vanilla cherry coke isn't bad...prefer water over that myself tho.

I've been campaigning for it for a while and it's finally arrived.  Get in!  :razz:

112291[/snapback]

Is this the one with vanilla or not? Diet vanilla cherry coke isn't bad...prefer water over that myself tho.

112332[/snapback]

:lol: Diet Caffeine-Free Vanilla Cherry Coke with a Twist of Lemon tbh.

Not something I've spent a lot of time thinking about tbh.

112328[/snapback]

Perhaps you should start, seeing as you're going to be tasting a lot of it if you keep up all that SINNING

112334[/snapback]

Good as gold me.

112328[/snapback]

Perhaps you should start, seeing as you're going to be tasting a lot of it if you keep up all that SINNING

112334[/snapback]

Good as gold me.

112338[/snapback]

And I'm a hippopotamus

I've been campaigning for it for a while and it's finally arrived.  Get in!  :razz:

112291[/snapback]

112332[/snapback]

:lol: Diet Caffeine-Free Vanilla Cherry Coke with a Twist of Lemon tbh.

112335[/snapback]

Forget the lemon. IMO the fact it mixed well with vodka is it's only saving grace. Even then it'd make a pretty girlie vodka/coke- all you need it the paper umbrella in it to complete the image.

I've been campaigning for it for a while and it's finally arrived.  Get in!  :lol:

112291[/snapback]

112332[/snapback]

Just plain old Diet Cherry Coke. No vanilla in sight. It says "New addition" on the bottle here, but it's probably been out a while over there?

112328[/snapback]

112334[/snapback]

Good as gold me.

112338[/snapback]

And I'm a hippopotamus

112345[/snapback]

Too much full fat coke?

As for me, any crimes I commit are victimless. I'd be going straight to heaven if it existed.

112328[/snapback]

112334[/snapback]

Good as gold me.

112338[/snapback]

And I'm a hippopotamus

112345[/snapback]

Too much full fat coke?

As for me, any crimes I commit are victimless. I'd be going straight to heaven if it existed.

112349[/snapback]

That and the three kebabs a night and half an hundredweight of Yorkies.

Just to beef up my manly image on here, I'll admit to drinking vodka-cranberries. :lol:  With a white zinfandel chaser sometimes.

112354[/snapback]

Oh get you. Bet you have all the lasses wanting you to flex a muscle for them when they see you drinking that down the pub.

Too much full fat coke?

112349[/snapback]

:lol: Dork-sided!

Just to beef up my manly image on here, I'll admit to drinking vodka-cranberries. :lol:  With a white zinfandel chaser sometimes.

112354[/snapback]

Oh get you. Bet you have all the lasses wanting you to flex a muscle for them when they see you drinking that down the pub.

112356[/snapback]

Drink of champions. I felt slightly vindicated when I read that that was what Flintoff was drinking the morning after England won the Ashes, but that's probably because that's all they had left.