Derek Acorah...

snakehips

You'll never get it paid off at this rate, Jade Goodie would be a good place to start.

112400[/snapback]

:lol: She would be a good start I agree. Her fame/fortune etc. must say something terrible about our society. What a dozy bint she is. I wouldn't mind so much but she has a face like a dropped mince pie.

112407[/snapback]

I swear there was a "celeb" magazine advertising "Jade interviews Chantelle!" the other week. Z-list interviewing Y-list. :razz:

112417[/snapback]

Why didn't she just interview herself, surely would have saved splashing out appearance fees for another celebrity

There is no way 'Celebrity' Big Brother was fixed or owt, especially with Chantelle having a series on E4 already :lol:

112418[/snapback]

I can't believe you watch that or for that matter know of it's existence

112442[/snapback]

I've seen the trailer. As for Celeb BB, I didn't watch it apart from the one where they went in and about 20 minutes of the one where Galloway and Barrymore had a fight.

The english- you say our sitcoms are trash yet you foist Acora on us. Thanks SO much.  :lol:

112337[/snapback]

we like to share :razz:

So Acorah is now appearing 'over there' ?? We're weelly weelly sowwy B) Please keep him!

112383[/snapback]

And like a virus he's mutating and spreading. First 'Most Haunted', now 'Ghost Towns'....payback for 'Friends'? Harsh. True maybe, but harsh all the same.

The english- you say our sitcoms are trash yet you foist Acora on us. Thanks SO much.  :lol:

112337[/snapback]

So Acorah is now appearing 'over there' ?? We're weelly weelly sowwy B) Please keep him!

112383[/snapback]

And like a virus he's mutating and spreading. First 'Most Haunted', now 'Ghost Towns'....payback for 'Friends'? Harsh. True maybe, but harsh all the same.

112916[/snapback]

You got the better deal tbh.

112337[/snapback]

112383[/snapback]

112916[/snapback]

112918[/snapback]

Who's the bint in your ava tbh?

112337[/snapback]

112383[/snapback]

112916[/snapback]

112918[/snapback]

Who's the bint in your ava tbh?

112974[/snapback]

Monica Bellucci.

I would do Goodie after a few snakebites, wouldn't think twice about it tbh. Would probably even give her a zombie mask - see "something for the weekend thread"

112980[/snapback]

Wacky, as a matter of strict principle I wont open any of your threads while at work so I couldnt comment on the 'Zombie Mask' claims :lol: . However I'm glad you've had the strength of character to come out with the Jade Goodie admission, It seems honesty is in short supply on this forum. I've seen Alex sniffing around a LOT worse, for instance!

Goodie's the kind of thing you've got to do, just to day you did it tbh, she'd look a picture after an angry dragon, and all.

I would do Goodie after a few snakebites, wouldn't think twice about it tbh. Would probably even give her a zombie mask - see "something for the weekend thread"

112980[/snapback]

Wacky, as a matter of strict principle I wont open any of your threads while at work so I couldnt comment on the 'Zombie Mask' claims :lol: . However I'm glad you've had the strength of character to come out with the Jade Goodie admission, It seems honesty is in short supply on this forum. I've seen Alex sniffing around a LOT worse, for instance!

113006[/snapback]

It's text only, nothing to worry about other than the graphic descriptions of certain sexual acts. :razz:

There you go, in case you didn't trust me.

While getting head from your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, (Goodie) tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes", just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

112980[/snapback]

113006[/snapback]

It's text only, nothing to worry about other than the graphic descriptions of certain sexual acts. :razz:

There you go, in case you didn't trust me.

While getting head from your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, (Goodie) tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes", just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

113026[/snapback]

B):D:D