Derek Acorah...

snakehips

With Sam as his assistant?  The team talks would be class.

112222[/snapback]

:o

Sam's supposed to be Abysinian (sp?) or summit? What the feck do they know about football?? :o

Okay, this is getting ridiculous

112222[/snapback]

Sam's supposed to be Abysinian (sp?) or summit? What the feck do they know about football?? :o

112231[/snapback]

He met Sam in a previous life when they both lived in ancient Abyssinia. Apparently :o:o:o

112222[/snapback]

112231[/snapback]

He met Sam in a previous life when they both lived in ancient Abyssinia. Apparently :o:o:o

112238[/snapback]

Do I detect a hint of disbelief?? Shame on you! He'll call some of the spirits (maybe in the 'risidual' - whatever the fuck that means) on you.

112222[/snapback]

112231[/snapback]

112238[/snapback]

Fucking Hell.....Sam's had to meet him twice then? Imagine the fucking odds....you'd go fucking ballistic wouldnt you?! :o

"Ok lads, good first half. Kieron, you've done well, no effects from the injury I hope........what's that?......no I can't tell him that Sam......well, it's just.........OK!!! I'LL TELL HIM!...........Boumsong, Sam says he's had shits that could defend better than you."

"Ok lads, good first half.  Kieron, you've done well, no effects from the injury I hope........what's that?......no I can't tell him that Sam......well, it's just.........OK!!!  I'LL TELL HIM!...........Boumsong, Sam says he's had shits that could defend better than you."

112245[/snapback]

:icon_lol::lol::icon_lol::razz::icon_lol:B):icon_lol::D:icon_lol::D

Better than the 'cheese' post on the 'other side' :icon_lol:

"Ok lads, good first half.  Kieron, you've done well, no effects from the injury I hope........what's that?......no I can't tell him that Sam......well, it's just.........OK!!!  I'LL TELL HIM!...........Boumsong, Sam says he's had shits that could defend better than you."

112245[/snapback]

:lol::razz:B)

I've saw the Acorah live at the City Hall. It was very funny, especially his camp skipping through the audience. If he was a pro-footballer, he was no winger.

112245[/snapback]

That post alone makes this thread worthy of the gold forum.

The english- you say our sitcoms are trash yet you foist Acora on us. Thanks SO much. :lol:

The english- you say our sitcoms are trash yet you foist Acora on us. Thanks SO much.  :lol:

112337[/snapback]

we like to share :razz:

So Acorah is now appearing 'over there' ?? We're weelly weelly sowwy B) Please keep him!

You'll never get it paid off at this rate, Jade Goodie would be a good place to start.

112400[/snapback]

:lol: She would be a good start I agree. Her fame/fortune etc. must say something terrible about our society. What a dozy bint she is. I wouldn't mind so much but she has a face like a dropped mince pie.

You'll never get it paid off at this rate, Jade Goodie would be a good place to start.

112400[/snapback]

:lol: She would be a good start I agree. Her fame/fortune etc. must say something terrible about our society. What a dozy bint she is. I wouldn't mind so much but she has a face like a dropped mince pie.

112407[/snapback]

:razz: By the look of her I'd say it was the only one that was dropped. If she was a looker we'd all think she was fantastic, no doubt.

112400[/snapback]

112407[/snapback]

She's only now famous for one thing; her weight. Brillaint career move though. Basically, she loses lots of weight and then appears in Heat/Closer/Whatever and sells her story and how she lost the weight. She then pigs out and puts lots of weight back on which then gets her picture in Heat/Closer/Whatever with the caption 'what the hell has happened to Jade?' or something. THEN...she loses the weight again, sells her story etc etc. Brilliant, you have to say. :razz:

Edited by sweetleftpeg

112400[/snapback]

112407[/snapback]

I swear there was a "celeb" magazine advertising "Jade interviews Chantelle!" the other week. Z-list interviewing Y-list. :razz:

Did anyone see Jade Goody on 'Celebrity' Stars In Your Eyes last week? She was supposed to be some country singer woman but looked the spit of Miss Piggy. She's vile :lol:

There is no way 'Celebrity' Big Brother was fixed or owt, especially with Chantelle having a series on E4 already :lol:

112418[/snapback]

I can't believe you watch that or for that matter know of it's existence

Edited by geordieshandy