The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a smoke outside the Emergency Ward the other day when a smart arse in a wheelchair trundled up to me & asked 'why the fuck are you smoking!'

I replied......... 'Why the fuck are you wearing runners!'

Edited by Year Zero

Just got back from the World Erection Championships.

Got as far as the semi's. The competition was stiff though.

Stolen

Think my translation is horrible, straight out of me head :lol:, but still like the joke haha

The 500 pound joke

Two Couples are playing cards. A Card of Max falls on the ground, he stoops to take the card. While he's on the ground he sees the beautiful vagina of the other wife (Bettie). -not bad- he thinks.

A few moments later he meets Bettie in the Kitchen, bettie asks him "well, did you like what you saw?", "oh yeah" Max replies, "for 500 £ she's yours for one and a half hour". After a few seconds Max replies "all right, lets do it". "Meet me on Friday at five o o'clock, me husbend will work longer on Friday" Bettie said.

On Friday Max fucks Bettie for one and a half hour, lot of fun!

Later on Friday Betties husband Teobold comes home from work.

"Was Max here this afternoon?" Teobold asks.

"yes" Bettie replies while thinking -damn, im screwed, he knows it, HE KNOWS ALL OF IT-

Teobold : "Well, this morning Max was in my office to borrow 500 pounds from me. he said he would return it this afternoon to my wife. Glad to see it worked out!"

;)

Edited by Ricola (Black and White)

How many jews does it take to change a light bulb?

Two, one to change it and the other to hold the ladder so the first man won't fall and hurt himself.

------

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "why the long face?". The horse replies "My wife is dying of terminal cancer."

-------

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Domestic violence is a crime. She should leave her abusive partner and seek help.

--------------

How do you wake up Lady Gaga?

You set an alarm for a reasonable hour.

-----------

Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new house?

No.

Well, it's really nice.

• 2 months later...

Feel guilty for posting this but..

Amy Winehouse approaches the gates of Heaven and is at the back of a massive queue of people. St. Peter sees her and beckons her to the front.

'Am I getting special treatment because of my fame?' she asks.

St. Peter replies, 'No, we're still waiting for a Norwegian translator for this lot..'

Feel guilty for posting this but..

Amy Winehouse approaches the gates of Heaven and is at the back of a massive queue of people. St. Peter sees her and beckons her to the front.

'Am I getting special treatment because of my fame?' she asks.

St. Peter replies, 'No, we're still waiting for a Norwegian translator for this lot..'

That's proper shocking, that. :o

You mean interpreter.

A girl came up to me in a bar - short skirt, tits like ripe fruit, hair in a pony tail.

"What would you say if I told you I was wearing no underwear?" she breathed.

"I'd say 'neither am I'."

She raised her eyebrows. "Really? I'm wearing none because it gives men like you..." she licked her lips, "easy access..."

"Oh?" I replied. "I've got none on because I shat myself in the gents."

BBC News; Light Aircraft crashes into 2 houses in Salford, Manchester.

It's estimated to have caused thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

I'm disappointed in you.

That's the Leazes of jokes; both old and slow.

After seeing the advert on TV last night featuring an African baby all covered in flies. I phoned the number on screen right away to order one. It looks like they work better than those sticky strips that you usually hang from the ceiling!

Disclaimer: I do not approve of that 'joke' (my son made me post it in here) :lol: