The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently within 1 hour of being in prison George Michael had a chocolate bar shoved up his arse by inmates...........prioson warderns said it was nothing just a careless wispa!

I heard he'd padded up with a big skinhead bloke and they're releasing a single together 'hairless fister'.

Apparently within 1 hour of being in prison George Michael had a chocolate bar shoved up his arse by inmates...........prioson warderns said it was nothing just a careless wispa!

I heard he'd padded up with a big skinhead bloke and they're releasing a single together 'hairless fister'.

;)

Funniest one I've seen wasn't a joke at all. That crappy programme that's replaced GMTV were interviewing Mark Wahlberg in Leicester Square and they asked him about George Michael. His response was something along the lines of:

"5 years ago I might have smoked it with him.... George may well enjoy prison."

The last bit was said with a wry grin on his face :unsure:

While implementing harsh austerity measures across the UK the government have agreed to host the pope (a nazi who keeps child molesterers from justice) at a cost of £12m to the taxpayer.

Edited by Happy Face

Good news lads, I'm on Dragon's Den next week. I've invented a land mine that looks like a prayer mat. I reckon the prophets will go through the roof.

What do George Michael and the Chilean miners have in common?

Both will be released after 8 weeks of extensive drilling

While implementing harsh austerity measures across the UK the government have agreed to host the pope (a nazi who keeps child molesterers from justice) at a cost of £12m to the taxpayer.

Amen, or whatever atheists say, brother.

Edited by trophyshy

Come on Fish lad, youre a tad late with the George Joke :unsure:

Im sick of getting emails and phonecalls since my dog savaged a paki to death.

For the last time

He is NOT for sale!

I got myself a canny little puppy today. a Jack Russell. Hes black with a tiny little white patch...........so..............Ive called him Bradford

Another bad Labour legacy tbf :unsure: .... Thanks Gordon

If only the Tories had cut this legacy rather than the free PC's.

Made me sick watching it on the news, absolutley repulsive....

...did anyone else see Susan Boyle doing a few Hymns?

;)

Thankyou! No but seriously folks, people were throwing their kids at the evil fuck :huh: