For Petes Sake

Howaythetoon

"More bad Luque for Albert" is another repetitive one.

PS, HTT, come back soon.

111779[/snapback]

Why don't you just be his bitch on here for a while? :o

111780[/snapback]

:o

He must be missing the frequent "Great post HTT!" to be fair. He has to work for it a bit more over here. :o

111783[/snapback]

Yous all love me really, I'm the light of your existences in cyber-world, without me, yous would be nothing. This place would die a death, too perpetual, too snobby. In fact, without me, this place wouldn't even exist at all. I am, you could say, your creator.

Taylor27, I'm staying ower here now. My work is done on N.O - this place clearly needs me more and being the type of guy I am, I will help Toontastic get out of it's perpetual tbh/lol/wtf/semantics/clit rubbing lets all ejaculate together rut it festers in.

I shall draw in new members with my amazing knowledge of NUFC, my booker-prize winning writing skills and my amazing ability to attract flies to the shit I spout.

The whole Hitzfeld hoax thing, this phoney forum wars thing, just an elaborate sting to get me banned from N.O so they could have me all to themselves.

This is my new home.

111803[/snapback]

This place actually doesn't really exist. It is just a hoax from peasepud to take the piss out of N-O.

My degree was honestly easier than my A-Levels.

111805[/snapback]

Show-off :o

Well, I left school with fuck all qualifications, and I turned out alright.

You don't need them Taylor lad, get yourself into the real world, build a website, earn thousands a day off Google ads and spunk it ower some blonde's tits at the weekend while drinking champagne and smoking roll-ups.

Edited by Howaythetoon

PS, HTT, come back soon.

111779[/snapback]

111780[/snapback]

He must be missing the frequent "Great post HTT!" to be fair. He has to work for it a bit more over here. :o

111783[/snapback]

Yous all love me really, I'm the light of your existences in cyber-world, without me, yous would be nothing. This place would die a death, too perpetual, too snobby. In fact, without me, this place wouldn't even exist at all. I am, you could say, your creator.

Taylor27, I'm staying ower here now. My work is done on N.O - this place clearly needs me more and being the type of guy I am, I will help Toontastic get out of it's perpetual tbh/lol/wtf/semantics/clit rubbing lets all ejaculate together rut it festers in.

I shall draw in new members with my amazing knowledge of NUFC, my booker-prize winning writing skills and my amazing ability to attract flies to the shit I spout.

The whole Hitzfeld hoax thing, this phoney forum wars thing, just an elaborate sting to get me banned from N.O so they could have me all to themselves.

This is my new home.

111803[/snapback]

This place actually doesn't really exist. It is just a hoax from peasepud to take the piss out of N-O.

111813[/snapback]

:o:o:o:icon_lol:

PS, HTT, come back soon.

111779[/snapback]

111780[/snapback]

111783[/snapback]

This is my new home.

111803[/snapback]

111813[/snapback]

N.O is just a hoax to keep Peasepud from going blind.

Edited by Howaythetoon

This is my new home.

111803[/snapback]

you've also already been voted "most likely to be reeled in like a salmon" for the next three years running. :o

and admit it, you fookin love it over here, you just dont want to admit that frankly the level of conversation is a cut above.

This is my new home.

111803[/snapback]

you've also already been voted "most likely to be reeled in like a salmon" for the next three years running. :o

and admit it, you fookin love it over here, you just dont want to admit that frankly the level of conversation is a cut above.

112087[/snapback]

Loves the craic, misses the adulation.