Ratings v Charlton

MattM4

What another waste of a perfectly nice Sunday afternoon.

Given - 9, couldnt really fault him on anything. How he doesnt rip his gloves off and say "fook this! i'm going home" at any given time of the game is beyond me.

Carr - 8, I'm really glad to have him back in the team. He knows how to get forward and cross a ball, thought he linked up well with Nobby.

Ramage - 3, shockingly poor. Dwelling on the ball forever, thus turning an easy clearance into a deflected ball to an oponent. The number of times his missed clearances and but the ball right in the path of oponents was laughable, it was always going to lead to us conceding, directly or not.

Boumsong - 4, started well but so many moments that illustrate his frailties.

Moore - 5, a moment of madness put us behind, when we should have been ahead by far.

Solano - 7, was doing okay

Parker - 8, another good solid display. TYPICAL NUFC THAT HIS GREATEST MOMENT WAS CUT SHORT BY OUR OWN TEAM. DISGRACEFUL.

Emre - 7, some flashes of genius, couldnt step up when the team needed him.

Bowyer - 6, I do feel sorry for him for the goal of course, and you could tell that he wanted to do well... it just wasnt happening for Lee out there today.

Shearer - 5, did okay in the first half, too quiet in the second.

Ameobi - 1, he DIVES, he cheats, he goes for a ball even though he's so far offside he's even bBEYOND THE KEEPER! and he goes in with his HAND + 80% of his passes are HOSPITAL BALLS! He's a piece of SHIT. It seems like the only way for him not to play is for him to be injured... I wish he was.

Dyer - 6, can't dribble. It's shocking how little creativity he has.

N'Zogbia - 6, wasnt brought into the game enough

The lack of basic passing, controlling was once again laughable. We should have wo nthis hands down, if it wasn't for most of the team poncing about, thinking they were due a win. Charlton got at us, a deserved what they got. This can be a piece of crap club at times.

The fact that PARKER's "moment" and our only reason to rejoice in 3 weeks, was so shortlived and ruined by ourt own team, just winds me up no end!

:) does not rock!

Can't really be doing with ratings, but suffice to say Charlton are crap. They were SO average when they came to SJP recently and we should have beaten them then, so to go down 3-1 today primarily due to gifting them 3 goals by the sounds of things is really disappointing. We need to get someone in and start a major turnaround because now that the initial honeymoon period is over, things have such a temporary feel about them at the moment and it must affect the players. We need a new boss and a new vision for the future asap.