Guus Hiddink to leave PSV at the end of the season

Jimbo

PSV Eindhoven coach Guus Hiddink has revealed he will definitely leave the club at the end of the season.

Hiddink, 59, has been tipped to succeed England's Sven-Goran Eriksson, but has also been linked with Russia.

The Dutchman has promised to reveal his plans at the end of March, but he added: "There's nothing concrete now, let alone anything signed."

Hiddink, who has coached Australia alongside PSV duties, will be in charge of the Socceroos at the World Cup.

I have some inside information for ye's.

You remember someone (think it was smoggeordie??) telling us the influx of 'O's and 'E's into the club shop and then, lo and behold, Owen signed?

Well, a club insider (working in the kitchen) has given me secret information regarding a delivery of half a tonne of Edam cheese.

Need I say more????????????????????????????????????????

You remember someone (think it was smoggeordie??) telling us the influx of 'O's and 'E's into the club shop and then, lo and behold, Owen signed?

Well, a club insider (working in the kitchen) has given me secret information regarding a delivery of half a tonne of Edam cheese.

110098[/snapback]

club kitchen infested with mice?

110098[/snapback]

club kitchen infested with mice?

110111[/snapback]

who are now placing the orders for the kitchen? hmmm you could be onto something there