Moore and Ramage

I thought Moore looked canny. It was nice to see some commitment and movement from him which is more than we get from Babayaro. I think the lad is desperate to prove himself, cos he must be as frustrated as hell having not being able to play for this long.

I thought Moore looked canny.  It was nice to see some commitment and movement from him which is more than we get from Babayaro. I think the lad is desperate to prove himself, cos he must be as frustrated as hell having not being able to play for this long.

109578[/snapback]

Nah it's just the recent break out of World Cupitis that's been spreading amongst Australian players. I believe Kewell was recently diagnosed with it :lol:

Physioroom have 'no return date' for Baba so I guess the team are still assessing him.

I think fullbacks is a more pressing need than centrehalves in the transfer market now tbh. I'd accept soldiering on with Ramage and Moore, Taylor to come back and potentially Huntingdon to emerge if we get a decent pair of quality fullbacks in.

We've spunked more than enough money away on over-rated centrehalves over the past few years.

is it me or did they look quite good when playing together? Bearing in mind I have in the past slagged Craig Moore off at every opportunity. He seemed to control the ball well and read the game as well.

109555[/snapback]

He looked good no doubts early days yet though!

ramage is shit tbh  ;)

109587[/snapback]

:lol:

;)

Was it just me or when Romoreeio came on it looked like we had triplets as our left and two centrebacks?

It was only their position and the fact Romoreeio was wearing a long sleeve jersey that you could tell them apart on the telly.

ramage is shit tbh  ;)

109587[/snapback]

;)

Was it just me or when Romoreeio came on it looked like we had triplets as our left and two centrebacks?

It was only their position and the fact Romoreeio was wearing a long sleeve jersey that you could tell them apart on the telly.

109922[/snapback]

There was a Ramage/Moore similarity, can't see it with Robbie though.

ramage is shit tbh  ;)

109587[/snapback]

;)

109922[/snapback]

Still saving up for that colour telly?

ramage is shit tbh  ;)

109587[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

109922[/snapback]

I'm with yah on this one. From a distance. (Obviously I was at the match as i'm a soopafan :icon_lol: ) Moore and Super Robbie have similar build, height and running technique. ;)

109950[/snapback]

Yes and once we get electrickery here in the outback we might even get to stop watching reruns of man about the house on the etchasketch!

Alex you're a tool and not even a useful one :lol:

109950[/snapback]

Yes and once we get electrickery here in the outback we might even get to stop watching reruns of man about the house on the etchasketch!

Alex you're a tool and not even a useful one ;)

109959[/snapback]

How's work cobber, tough shift again? :lol:

109950[/snapback]

Alex you're a tool and not even a useful one ;)

109959[/snapback]

How's work cobber, tough shift again? :lol:

109961[/snapback]

Done old chap, I'm now off to feast on Erdinger and Snitzel!

;)