Romoreeio?

sammynb

Looked solid enough, put in a few blocks. Bumpong's ban could be a blessing, he's not going to walk back into the side I hope, although with Elliott getting sent off and Baba coming off injured we'll be down to the bones again.

Incidently, was Elliott's a second yellow or a straight red?

Looked solid enough, put in a few blocks. Bumpong's ban could be a blessing, he's not going to walk back into the side I hope, although with Elliott getting sent off and Baba coming off injured we'll be down to the bones again.

Incidently, was Elliott's a second yellow or a straight red?

109432[/snapback]

second yellow

bit of a dodgy one as well, poor lad :lol:

Wright Phillips is a diving little midget.

As for Moore, it's nice to have a centre half who looks like he won't be scared of a physical challenge. You forget that your defenders don't need to be wimps having watched Boumsong's finicky approach to the game. Even at the other end as soon as Moore came on he looked up for a battle when we had that free kick. Let him keep his place and see how it goes.

As for Moore, it's nice to have a centre half who looks like he won't be scared of a physical challenge.  You forget that your defenders don't need to be wimps having watched Boumsong's finicky approach to the game.  Even at the other end as soon as Moore came on he looked up for a battle when we had that free kick.  Let him keep his place and see how it goes.

109452[/snapback]

I just hope that Moore doesn't give away as many stupid free kicks and collect bookings as he did during his short spell here in Jormany. Physical presence is good, but it isn't of very much help if you lack ability in all other areas...

He looked quite comfortable on the ball and he looked up for the physical challenge. More of a sad indictment on Boumsong than anything else though probably.

The jury is still out at the hips household.

What I did find revealing about last night was the amount of cynical fouls that Chewsee do - push, pull and grabbing shirts was commonplace. Notice how Terry gave Ramage a shove before running for his goal - I wonder what would have been the outcome had Ramage given Terry the shove instead!?

Anyway, surely Moore will be value for money - something we aren't getting from mr Boumsong.

Notice how Terry gave Ramage a shove before running for his goal - I wonder what would have been the outcome had Ramage given Terry the shove instead!?

109503[/snapback]

I think we saw that, lots of pushing and shoving when we had a free kick and Bennett does fuck all. Other end minutes later, Terry pushes Ramage and he stops play to bollock Ramage for it cos Terry whinged. :lol:

Notice how Terry gave Ramage a shove before running for his goal - I wonder what would have been the outcome had Ramage given Terry the shove instead!?

109503[/snapback]

I think we saw that, lots of pushing and shoving when we had a free kick and Bennett does fuck all. Other end minutes later, Terry pushes Ramage and he stops play to bollock Ramage for it cos Terry whinged. :lol:

109515[/snapback]

You're right! I remember shouting at the telly (the only thing that listens to me) at the time the exact same sentiments that you have just written.

As for Moore, it's nice to have a centre half who looks like he won't be scared of a physical challenge.  You forget that your defenders don't need to be wimps having watched Boumsong's finicky approach to the game.  Even at the other end as soon as Moore came on he looked up for a battle when we had that free kick.  Let him keep his place and see how it goes.

109452[/snapback]

i agree, joe cole is just as bad though, went down like their was a sniper in the crowd and lay over the ball so moore gave him a good hoof to get it out :lol:

109452[/snapback]

i agree, joe cole is just as bad though, went down like their was a sniper in the crowd and lay over the ball so moore gave him a good hoof to get it out :lol:

109591[/snapback]

It was Elliott wasn't it? Credit where credit's due ;)

Edited by alex

i agree, joe cole is just as bad though, went down like their was a sniper in the crowd and lay over the ball so moore gave him a good hoof to get it out  :lol:

109591[/snapback]

Every cloud has a sliver lining ;)

Did anyone else see squeaky cole raise his hand at someone during the melee following his 'kicking'? Nothing done by the ref or linesman, of course.

didnt moore get booked for it though?

109631[/snapback]

Elliott was booked too I think. Moore for dissent mebbies? Or was Moore booked for something else?

i was about the start a similar thread. i thought moore looked our best player when he came on. he looked calm in possesion and i liked the way he looked to play the ball out of defence on the deck instead of hoofing it upfield.

we've got to get rid of elliot though. he looked awful at left back.

i was about the start a similar thread. i thought moore looked our best player when he came on. he looked calm in possesion and i liked the way he looked to play the ball out of defence on the deck instead of hoofing it upfield.

109635[/snapback]

Better CB tbh.

109635[/snapback]

Better CB tbh.

109636[/snapback]

marginally tbh