Chelski v Toon 22nd March 2005

pertoon

The combination of Motson and Lawrenson tonight was unbearable.

109422[/snapback]

Agreed. Truly cringeworthy.

Did anyone get the feeling that 'Motty' (odious turd that he is) was getting extremely frustrated at Chewsee not being able to kill the game off? He seemed to be shitting himself that things may go pearshaped at the end for 'the blues'.

The Beeb needs a shake-up like. Same old faces all the time.

109548[/snapback]

They're bringing that old lovey Barry Davies back for the World Cup. :lol:

109553[/snapback]

Would rather listen to him that Motty's inane banter. He was dross at the last World Cup talking shite about breakfast, brunch and lunch. He should have been put out to pasture after that.

109548[/snapback]

They're bringing that old lovey Barry Davies back for the World Cup. ;)

109553[/snapback]

Would rather listen to him that Motty's inane banter. He was dross at the last World Cup talking shite about breakfast, brunch and lunch. He should have been put out to pasture after that.

109566[/snapback]

He did seem to have a food obsession last time didn't he? :lol:

109548[/snapback]

They're bringing that old lovey Barry Davies back for the World Cup. ;)

109553[/snapback]

109566[/snapback]

He did seem to have a food obsession last time didn't he? :lol:

109572[/snapback]

Aye, we were on about it last night and it was like a red rag to a bull. He's like a dog with a bone when it comes to shite like that. Not looking forward to having Lawreson on the comentary team, same goes for Le Saux. The latter especially, he must have incriminating pictures of the head of Beeb Sport as he's on all the time. Some weekends it's Football Focus on the Saturday and on the Sunday he does Five Live during the afternoon followed by Match of the Day 2. Plus he gets some midweek matches. He must be coining it in!

109548[/snapback]

They're bringing that old lovey Barry Davies back for the World Cup. :lol:

109553[/snapback]

Agree the sentiment regarding the BBC *spits* needing a shake up. I have said if for what seems like ages that it is just one big beano for the boys.

From wooden-top Lineker who likes to show off his tan whilst sitting on the fence.

'Motty' who has just become a parody of himself.

Meenzer's mate 'Lawro' who likes to sit on the sofa on Football Focus in the same way every programme; you can imagine him castigating anyone who mistakenly sits in 'his' place: 'Ner (in that limp-wristed NW accent of his), I sit there'.

Maniche on Football Focus, who is just another example of BBC's pro-employment of ethnic minorities regardless of their compentency. (same for 'Brighty')

Ian Wright - nuff said.

That arsehole who used to play for Spurs, whose name escapes me right now (there's an 'L' in his name ?) - he thinks he's a hard-hitting inquisitive journalist but is, in fact, just a complete tit.

And now, we have the underwhelming prospect of the return of 'oh I say' and 'you can't do that on a football field' Davies. When he left the football side of BBC *spits* I genuinely felt like going on the piss in celebration. Now he is coming back, what does that really tell us about the state of their 'team'? I'll tell you what, it reaffirms the FACT! that they are just crap.

On the plus side, it was nice to see Sir Les on the box last night.

That arsehole who used to play for Spurs, whose name escapes me right now (there's an 'L' in his name ?) - he thinks he's a hard-hitting inquisitive journalist but is, in fact, just a complete tit.

109598[/snapback]

Are you refering to Garth L. Crooks? :lol:

109598[/snapback]

Are you refering to Garth L. Crooks? :lol:

109601[/snapback]

That's the twat! :icon_lol:

;);)

Oh, and who the fuck is this CLEM character??? :lol:

Should be called phlegm, more like ;)

Where the fuck did this guy come from?? Who is he?? Why are the BBC *spits* wanking themselves furiously whenever he is either on tv or radio??

Is he the Director General's luv puppy or summit????????

Oh, and who the fuck is this CLEM character??? :lol:

Should be called phlegm, more like ;)

Where the fuck did this guy come from?? Who is he?? Why are the BBC *spits* wanking themselves furiously whenever he is either on tv or radio??

Is he the Director General's luv puppy or summit????????

109610[/snapback]

He's a Smoggie. On Look North sometimes wearing a shit suit with red socks ffs.

Does anyone in this country actually like Motson? We're told by the BBC he's some sort of national treasure yet I've honestly never met anyone who likes listening to him. Not a sausage. Also, why were there 3 pundits there? Do we really need to hear the same thing 3 times? Lee Dixon, boring footballer, boring bloke as well. Says nowt, offers nowt. Ian Wright - just awful, talks utter shit that gets portrayed as 'passion' and 'the voice of the fans.' Bollocks. I wouldn't mind if it was just Hansen and Lineker tbh.

Does anyone in this country actually like Motson? We're told by the BBC he's some sort of national treasure yet I've honestly never met anyone who likes listening to him. Not a sausage. Also, why were there 3 pundits there? Do we really need to hear the same thing 3 times? Lee Dixon, boring footballer, boring bloke as well. Says nowt, offers nowt. Ian Wright - just awful, talks utter shit that gets portrayed as 'passion' and 'the voice of the fans.' Bollocks. I wouldn't mind if it was just Hansen and Lineker tbh.

109673[/snapback]

:lol: If anything happens to him, we'll know what happened; Obsessed!

So positive thinking doesnt allways work.

Against a side of overpaid egotistical wankers we put in a good performance. True we didnt get or create many chances for ourselves but we defended well and stopped them running away with the game, thier goal was lucky.

Man of the match has to be Dyer played his socks off if only we had had Bellamy or Owen also missing Stephen Taylor.

You have to feel sorry for Shearer who looked totally gutted at the end of the game.

Our supporters were brilliant as allways.

Total disgrace of the match apart from the clown impressions from most of the Chelski team has got to be the BBC commentry team i have never heard such a load of biased shite in my life writing us off before a ball had been kicked yet again. Creaming thier pants over Chelski even commenting on how good the pitch looked.

LINEKAR MOTSON LAWRENSON YOURE ALL TOTAL PRICKS

:lol:;);)

I actually quite like Motson but only when he does England games (2002 breakfast obsession excluded).

Oh, and Chelsea are dirty cheating cuntish twats, but we all know that already. There are worse ways of going out of the FA cup than a narrow defeat to by far and away the best team in the country, but I really hate losing to those bastards.

So positive thinking doesnt allways work.

Against a side of overpaid egotistical wankers we put in a good performance. True we didnt get or create many chances for ourselves but we defended well and stopped them running away with the game, thier goal was lucky.

Man of the match has to be Dyer played his socks off if only we had had Bellamy or Owen also missing Stephen Taylor.

You have to feel sorry for Shearer who looked totally gutted at the end of the game.

Our supporters were brilliant as allways.

Total disgrace of the match apart from the clown impressions from most of the Chelski team has got to be the BBC commentry team i have never heard such a load of biased shite in my life writing us off before a ball had been kicked yet again. Creaming thier pants over Chelski even commenting on how good the pitch looked.

LINEKAR MOTSON LAWRENSON YOURE ALL TOTAL PRICKS

:lol:;)  ;)

109800[/snapback]

Aaaah, spoken for truth - especially the BBC *spits* bit.