Graham Rix

snakehips

1. Should he have sacked Souness early like he did with Gullit, Dalglish and Robson......? Or was he trying to maintain stability and hope things improved rather than sack Souness early in the season, like people critcised him for when sacking Gullit, Dalglish and Robson ? Which is it ? I don't know, or rather I do, he sacked them when he considered all options and realised it was time, and for me it isn't a problem because I believe he did what he thought was the right thing for the club at the time and I don't see how else he or anyone could have forseen the future. I am glad he didn't wait longer before sacking Souness, I understand other things came into play, like finding the finance for starters which possibly delayed it until the day it came.

2. We don't know why Rix was sacked. Officially it is for poor results. If so, he's a hard taskmaster particularly as Hearts are above Rangers. However if its because he wants to run the club his way, as he owns it lock stock and barrel, its a realistic warning that the grass isn't always greener .....

109383[/snapback]

a) Souness should never have been hired in the first place.

2) Every minute Shepherd went without sacking him was an error.

D) Every penny Shepherd gave him was an error.

FACT-A-DOODLE-DOO! © geordieshandy

109483[/snapback]

No, he was appointed to get rid of the cancer in the club and was backed by many supporters wearing rose tinted specs © who prefer that and a mid table league position to a Champions League one, and was given the money to buy proper players to cement such heights that they also supported FACTAMUNDO © LM