Graham Rix

snakehips

..sacked by Hearts :lol:

Curiouser and curiouser :lol:  (remind me who said that in A. in Wonderland, please.)

109137[/snapback]

Alice :lol:

Curiouser and curiouser :lol:  (remind me who said that in A. in Wonderland, please.)

109137[/snapback]

Alice :blush:

109140[/snapback]

Alice??? :lol: You sure?? I thought it was the slug-like fellow with the hookah or March Hare perhaps. Never mind, I'll accept your answer as I wasn't shoowah. Cheers.

What the hell is going on at that club?

hitzfeldforhearts.com

109137[/snapback]

Alice :blush:

109140[/snapback]

Alice??? :lol: You sure?? I thought it was the slug-like fellow with the hookah or March Hare perhaps. Never mind, I'll accept your answer as I wasn't shoowah. Cheers.

What the hell is going on at that club?

hitzfeldforhearts.com

109144[/snapback]

Fairly certain.

The Hearts chairman substantially backs up Leazes claim we have the best chairman ever, I'm convinced, anyway.  :lol:

109141[/snapback]

please no, dont , just fuckin dont

We've got to have some responsible posting here..do you want to read it all again, do you?

The Hearts chairman substantially backs up Leazes claim we have the best chairman ever, I'm convinced, anyway.  :lol:

109141[/snapback]

please no, dont , just fuckin dont

We've got to have some responsible posting here..do you want to read it all again, do you?

109159[/snapback]

Easy fishing. Like throwing dynamite into a fish farm.

109141[/snapback]

You beat me to it

..sacked by Hearts ;)

109137[/snapback]

Alice :icon_lol:

109140[/snapback]

Alice??? ;) You sure?? I thought it was the slug-like fellow with the hookah or March Hare perhaps. Never mind, I'll accept your answer as I wasn't shoowah. Cheers.

109144[/snapback]

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English). “Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!” (for when she looked down at her feet they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off). “Oh, my poor little feet, I wonder who will put on your shoes and stockings for you now, dears? I’m sure I shan’t be able! I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself about you: you must manage the best way you can—but I must be kind to them,” thought Alice, “or perhaps they won’t walk the way I want to go! Let me see. I’ll give them a new pair of boots every Christmas.”

109141[/snapback]

You beat me to it

109192[/snapback]

Or you can look at it the other way and see the chairman has accepted he f*cked up with his last appointment and has reacted instantly, not waiting 18 months down the line. ;)

I`m led to believe that the debts have not been paid off. The do not even own half of their current playing staff about 10 of them were bought by Kaunas and immediately loaned to Hearts. I fear the worst for Hearts in the long term. If any of these players are sold on the money goes to Kaunas and back into Romanovs pocket.

The only way i can see Hearts paying of the debts is by getting Chapions League IMO. I do think it will all end in tears at some point.

..sacked by Hearts ;)

109137[/snapback]

109140[/snapback]

Alice??? ;) You sure?? I thought it was the slug-like fellow with the hookah or March Hare perhaps. Never mind, I'll accept your answer as I wasn't shoowah. Cheers.

109144[/snapback]

It was definitely Alice as the text in the book reads: "Curioser and curioser" said Alice" :icon_lol:

..sacked by Hearts ;)

Curiouser and curiouser ;)  (remind me who said that in A. in Wonderland, please.)

109137[/snapback]

109140[/snapback]

Alice??? :icon_lol: You sure?? I thought it was the slug-like fellow with the hookah or March Hare perhaps. Never mind, I'll accept your answer as I wasn't shoowah. Cheers.

109144[/snapback]

It was definitely Alice as the text in the book reads: "Curioser and curioser" said Alice" :icon_lol:

109302[/snapback]

As well as being high as a kite, Caroll's spelling was atroshus :lol:

109141[/snapback]

You beat me to it

109192[/snapback]

Or you can look at it the other way and see the chairman has accepted he f*cked up with his last appointment and has reacted instantly, not waiting 18 months down the line. ;)

109243[/snapback]

Two things.

1. Should he have sacked Souness early like he did with Gullit, Dalglish and Robson......? Or was he trying to maintain stability and hope things improved rather than sack Souness early in the season, like people critcised him for when sacking Gullit, Dalglish and Robson ? Which is it ? I don't know, or rather I do, he sacked them when he considered all options and realised it was time, and for me it isn't a problem because I believe he did what he thought was the right thing for the club at the time and I don't see how else he or anyone could have forseen the future. I am glad he didn't wait longer before sacking Souness, I understand other things came into play, like finding the finance for starters which possibly delayed it until the day it came.

2. We don't know why Rix was sacked. Officially it is for poor results. If so, he's a hard taskmaster particularly as Hearts are above Rangers. However if its because he wants to run the club his way, as he owns it lock stock and barrel, its a realistic warning that the grass isn't always greener .....

Edited by LeazesMag

1. Should he have sacked Souness early like he did with Gullit, Dalglish and Robson......? Or was he trying to maintain stability and hope things improved rather than sack Souness early in the season, like people critcised him for when sacking Gullit, Dalglish and Robson ? Which is it ? I don't know, or rather I do, he sacked them when he considered all options and realised it was time, and for me it isn't a problem because I believe he did what he thought was the right thing for the club at the time and I don't see how else he or anyone could have forseen the future. I am glad he didn't wait longer before sacking Souness, I understand other things came into play, like finding the finance for starters which possibly delayed it until the day it came.

2. We don't know why Rix was sacked. Officially it is for poor results. If so, he's a hard taskmaster particularly as Hearts are above Rangers. However if its because he wants to run the club his way, as he owns it lock stock and barrel, its a realistic warning that the grass isn't always greener .....

109383[/snapback]

a) Souness should never have been hired in the first place.

2) Every minute Shepherd went without sacking him was an error.

D) Every penny Shepherd gave him was an error.

FACT-A-DOODLE-DOO! © geordieshandy