Scouse Mackems

Scottish Mag

http://www.evertonians.co.uk/news.php?item.55.2

Boll*cks. That is the only word that can be used to describe todays ludicrous story linking David Moyes with the vacant managers job at Newcastle United. Who makes this stuff up anyway?? Why would a manager with Moysies ability who is building a decent little footballing side at Goodison Park leave to manage what can only be described as a lesser club??

The Geordies are seriously deluded. With their laughable fans who it seems cant go anywhere without wearing a replica shirt they really are a skidmark on the underpants of British Football. Their honours list is an embarrassment. Their players are average. And their accent a disgrace.

Quite how anyone can argue the fact that they are a `big` club is beyond me. Big in what aspect?? Because they get 50,000 fans plus every home game?? That doesn`t mean they are a big club. It just means theres nothing else to do in that sh*t hole of a city.

Newcastle United have never been and will never be a `big` club. They are small time. And I laugh at their thick fat fans who have never seen a trophy yet alone won one.

To be fair though their fat Chairman has issued a statement now clarifying the situation. Even he could see how pathetic and outrageous the whole story was. Moysie?? Off to Newcastle?? Lol

Dont make me laugh

And no, Peasepud never made this site up....

And their accent a disgrace.

108877[/snapback]

I don't know how they fucking dare!!! :lol:

108882[/snapback]

lol, the Gerodie accent is fun, friendly and cool.

Scouse accent sounds like someone is spitting at you.

And I'm not a geordie so i'm right :lol: