Moyes joins Newcastle's managerial shortlist

Scottish Mag

Would he bring that lovely Tim Cahill with him?  He's such a nice pleasant boy, and a mighty good footballist.

108634[/snapback]

oh dear, some people never learn

108638[/snapback]

Excuse me?

Press Statement from Everton and Newcastle United

Both football clubs were amazed to see huge speculation in the media this morning regarding the possibility of David Moyes leaving Everton and joining Newcastle United.

Today the Chairmen of both football clubs have issued a joint statement.

Bill Kenwright said:"I know David Moyes. I know Freddy Shepherd. The story is fabrication and total nonsense - it should be discounted immediately."

Newcastle United Chairman Freddy Shepherd continues: "Bill Kenwright is one of my closest friends in football, and I have phoned him this morning to say that Newcastle United have not approached David Moyes, will not approach David Moyes, and wish him and Everton Football Club only the best of success."

108643[/snapback]

having seen fuckwit get rid of a supposed "bad egg".......and seen us plummet....these are footballers not choir boys

108650[/snapback]

Aye but that lad is nowt but a cheating little shit bag

108653[/snapback]

and the point of such morals is ?

If Shepherd had a straight choice between:

- The right man for the job and nothing to be gained for the likes of Stretford or any particular sports agency.

OR

- Someone who'll "do" and handshakes and smiles all round for certain associates of his.

Anyone think he'd go for option 1? :lol:

108652[/snapback]

And if Gemmill had a straight choice of setting out his criteria for appointing managers, rather than say nothing when we are doing well and then just sitting on the fence and waiting for a chance to whinge on, what would he do ?

- The right man for the job and nothing to be gained for the likes of Stretford or any particular sports agency.

OR

- Someone who'll "do" and handshakes and smiles all round for certain associates of his.

108652[/snapback]

And if Gemmill had a straight choice of setting out his criteria for appointing managers, rather than say nothing when we are doing well and then just sitting on the fence and waiting for a chance to whinge on, what would he do ?

108655[/snapback]

Answer the question, drone, repeat myself, drone, Bellamy, bore zzzzzz., write a page of repetitive drivel zzzzz etc.

OR

108652[/snapback]

108655[/snapback]

Answer the question, drone, repeat myself, drone, Bellamy, bore zzzzzz., write a page of repetitive drivel zzzzz etc.

108657[/snapback]

Did you honestly expect anything else from him??

Simple yes or no will do! :lol:

OR

108652[/snapback]

108655[/snapback]

108657[/snapback]

Well I hope we aren't waiting as long for you to answer as it took you to realise Souness was a twat and he was overspending

OR

108652[/snapback]

108655[/snapback]

108657[/snapback]

Did you honestly expect anything else from him??

Simple yes or no will do! :lol:

108661[/snapback]

thought you said this wasn't a kiddies site?? ganging up or what :lol:

OR

108652[/snapback]

108655[/snapback]

108657[/snapback]

Well I hope we aren't waiting as long for you to answer as it took you to realise Souness was a twat and he was overspending

108708[/snapback]

As I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions - it was your hero Freddy Shepherd who really matters here. He was the one giving him the funds to overspend and letting him keep his job. But no, you reserve that argument to apply to me as usual. It would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating how blind you are to this sort of stupidity on behalf of our wonderful chairman. :lol:

That's why I don't bother answering all of your reams of questions. Because you only see what you want to see and so it's not worth having a discussion with you because you only see things from your ludicrously blinkered point of view.

OR

108652[/snapback]

108655[/snapback]

108657[/snapback]

108708[/snapback]

As I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions - it was your hero Freddy Shepherd who really matters here. He was the one giving him the funds to overspend and letting him keep his job. But no, you reserve that argument to apply to me as usual. It would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating how blind you are to this sort of stupidity on behalf of our wonderful chairman. :lol:

That's why I don't bother answering all of your reams of questions. Because you only see what you want to see and so it's not worth having a discussion with you because you only see things from your ludicrously blinkered point of view.

108717[/snapback]

Blinkered? I would say "experienced" having seen the other side of the coin and what a shit board really is, unlike you and many others, not that I blame you because I don't, I just think you should listen to reason not just from myself but others too, and look at the quite obvious facts that are being put forward. You may think my view is blinkered, although I fail to see how, but I certainly think yours is blind to reality.

We all want the club to be the best, if it were possible.

No banter or "soopafan" talk here Gem, just a plain honest view, backed up by and based on facts.

Edited by LeazesMag