Rumour I heard regarding Luque

Paul

Here's an email that my mate sent me, not saying it's true, just thought it would be interesting to post it.

Luque Burns his bridges, and Boumsong Worst Ever !

A:According to rumours, Luque's Newcastle career is over after he walked out of the Old Trafford dressing room mid talk without showering because he was desperate to make a flight out of Manchester Airport back to Spain

Glenn Roeder reportedly told senior players that he had had enough of Luque's attitude, and joked, mildly seriously, that he would rather send Steve Harper on up front

Meanwhile, a Man U youth team player, who was in the Man U dressing room after the game, texted another youth team player at Newcastle telling him that Rooney was saying that Boumsong was the worst central defender he had ever played against, even at school

B:who told you that? your grandads uncle's son's brotheres mothers best friends sisters boyfriend?

A:Well i'm just reporting what I heard direct from a Newcastle first team squad member

This made me laugh thought I'd share

Here's an email that my mate sent me, not saying it's true, just thought it would be interesting to post it.

Luque Burns his bridges, and Boumsong Worst Ever !

A:According to rumours, Luque's Newcastle career is over after he walked out of the Old Trafford dressing room mid talk without showering because he was desperate to make a flight out of Manchester Airport back to Spain

Glenn Roeder reportedly told senior players that he had had enough of Luque's attitude, and joked, mildly seriously, that he would rather send Steve Harper on up front

Meanwhile, a Man U youth team player, who was in the Man U dressing room after the game, texted another youth team player at Newcastle telling him that Rooney was saying that Boumsong was the worst central defender he had ever played against, even at school

B:who told you that? your grandads uncle's son's brotheres mothers best friends sisters boyfriend?

A:Well i'm just reporting what I heard direct from a Newcastle first team squad member

This made me laugh thought I'd share

107969[/snapback]

Come back Bellamy all is forgiven. As well as for being 10 times the player .....

give it up, aint gona happen.

107973[/snapback]

maybe not, but believe it or not, some of us enjoyed being in the Champions League and don't take 50m spent to create "a happy dressing room" as compensation enough for it

Those who weren't gullible enough to blinded by Souness' lies and bullshit is who I mean

107973[/snapback]

maybe not, but believe it or not, some of us enjoyed being in the Champions League and don't take 50m spent to create "a happy dressing room" as compensation enough for it

Those who weren't gullible enough to blinded by Souness' lies and bullshit is who I mean

107977[/snapback]

ahhh it's been a fun year hasnt it!

107973[/snapback]

107977[/snapback]

ahhh it's been a fun year hasnt it!

107978[/snapback]

typical Newcastle :o

107973[/snapback]

107977[/snapback]

Repetitive drone tbh.

107973[/snapback]

107977[/snapback]

Come on Leazes its time to drop it. I was one of those who continually pointed out how shite Souness was but Bellamys gone , theres nothing we can do about it and theres not that many who actually believe we're better off without him. Its getting a bit boring to see the same thing in every single post you make.

Edited by luckypierre

107973[/snapback]

107977[/snapback]

Come on Leazes its time to drop it. I was one of those who continually pointed out how shite Souness was but Bellamys gone , theres nothing we can do about it and theres not that many who actually believe we're better off without him. Its getting a bit boring to see the same thing in every single post you make.

107998[/snapback]

Maybe, but Craig and Gemmill won't admit they were wrong :o

Trouble is though mate, we have lost one of the best players in the premiership through Souness' stupidity, along with spending the fortune that we could have improved a good squad with, its so f*cking frustrating, and I'm not saying Milner is in his class either but the reports this morning should tell us that this also is a player who should not be allowed to leave the club and assured he has a future by whoever the new manager is going to be, hopefully, although it does depend on the manager.

Anyway, he does have a get out clause, and we are one of only a few clubs that figure on it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Supposed to be turning out for the reserves according to the local rags today:

Albert Luque is set to be banished to Newcastle's reserves if he does not buck up his ideas in the next week.

United are losing patience with their £9.5 million Spanish striker, who is set to miss out on even a place on the bench against Liverpool today.

The Sunday Sun understands Luque disappointed Newcastle's coaching staff by expressing reluctance to come on as a second-half substitute at Manchester United last Sunday.

And with the 28-year-old badly in need of match practice, a humbling run-out with the Magpies' second string beckons.

"What I'm conscious of is him not getting a full game in any shape, whether it be first team or reserves," said United caretaker boss Glenn Roeder.

"Foreign players are not used to playing in second teams, but that doesn't alter the fact that if I feel he needs a 90-minute run-out somewhere, then we will do it.

"I wouldn't have a problem and I would expect Albert not to have a problem with a run-out for the second team just for his own fitness and wellbeing.

"It's coming very close to the point that he needs 90 minutes' football, and if he's not getting it in the first team, he'll have to get it in the second team."