IF

Ugly Mackems

Gemmill, answer this. Would you rather have Craig Bellamy in our team than not?

And don't answer 'it's irrelevant' or 'stupid question', just answer it. I'm curious. :o

108081[/snapback]

I'd be interested to know as well. Don't expect an answer though.

And don't answer 'it's irrelevant' or 'stupid question', just answer it. I'm curious. :o

108081[/snapback]

Yeah I would rather have him in the team. Don't like the bloke and I think he was very stupid in his behaviour that led to him leaving the club, but he's better than what we've got.

108081[/snapback]

Yeah I would rather have him in the team. Don't like the bloke and I think he was very stupid in his behaviour that led to him leaving the club, but he's better than what we've got.

108107[/snapback]

So are you admitting Souness was wrong to bin him then?

108081[/snapback]

108107[/snapback]

108117[/snapback]

I'm not getting into the Bellamy/Souness, who was to blame thing again because no one agrees on it - I'm sure you wouldn't agree with what I have to say, put it that way. But it's all been said before so it's a waste of time.

Shame I answered the question whilst you were predicting I wouldn't though, titheed. ;)

And don't answer 'it's irrelevant' or 'stupid question', just answer it. I'm curious. ;)

108081[/snapback]

108107[/snapback]

108117[/snapback]

I'm not getting into the Bellamy/Souness, who was to blame thing again because no one agrees on it - I'm sure you wouldn't agree with what I have to say, put it that way. But it's all been said before so it's a waste of time.

Shame I answered the question whilst you were predicting I wouldn't though, titheed. ;)

108121[/snapback]

Tbh that's fair enough, I don't want to get into this obsessive-Bellamy complex some people on here have :o . Canny player like. ;)

What should be worrying people is not just how disgraceful it is that a complete prick like Souness has cost us Bellamy as a lasting legacy to what a moronic and useless twat he really was as manager of this club, but also where we will be next season:

Shearer retires, so even if Owen stays (and i think he will) we are left with ONE striker of premiership class thanks to Souness (and Fat Fred)

Shola and Chopra aren't good enough and never will be

Luque is likely to be leaving and if not could struggle

Dyer is unproven up front for any length of time and is often injured

Any new manager really needs to buy at least 2 genuine top class strikers and since Souness has pissed away loads of money that won't be easy when we also need (i would guess) a RB, LB, CB and possibly left winger to challenge/cover for Zog (especially if Luque has gone)