anyone believe BLAIR

Rob W

It's funny isn't? All the Tory scandals were sex-related, all the Labour ones are to do with money.

107684[/snapback]

Its quite traditional

This one stinks - I mean where WAS the ££££ if the Treasurer didn't know about it?

And what was it used for?????? :o;););)

It's funny isn't? All the Tory scandals were sex-related, all the Labour ones are to do with money.

107684[/snapback]

Its quite traditional

This one stinks - I mean where WAS the ££££ if the Treasurer didn't know about it?

107691[/snapback]

'Substances' for the likes of Noel Gallacher and Damien Hirst to enjoy at all those parties?

107684[/snapback]

Its quite traditional

107691[/snapback]

'Substances' for the likes of Noel Gallacher and Damien Hirst to enjoy at all those parties?

107695[/snapback]

Apparently at the last Labour Party Conference, traces of the white stuff was to be found all over the toilets. According to Radio 5 at least.