joke

Mags

The President, First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy.

What's the significance of the 56 million figure?

107627[/snapback]

Half the voters; the human half.

EDIT: Although I think his popularity is at an all time low, below 30% of what, 280 million people?

Edited by DotBum

I assumed that was the idea, but thought that seemed low for the turnout - 112m or whatever.  I suppose they are Americans though. ;)

107642[/snapback]

I can just imagine your financial reports littered with phrases like that. :o

Isn't that about 50% of the people old enough to vote? I thought the figure was fairly similar in most western countries.