Gol and Craig

Guest alex

Their mutual non-appearance on the board of late does nothing to dispel the rumours they are in fact one and the same.

106996[/snapback]

but thats not possible ;) i mean, craig is so helpful :jester:

It's an old joke often repeated, but seriously, are they the same person and do they even know it?

107001[/snapback]

Ala Fight Club?

107008[/snapback]

Isn't that Gol's favourite film? Coincidence? I think not.

They have a virtually identical number of posts each, which over an aggregated total of roughly 7,000 (quite a range), suggests that this is probably deliberate- meaning that whatever freak of nature is behind the split personas, he doesnt favour either one identity over the other.

Also, how come they're the only (?) admins? Only they have the power to check their IP address is the same!  ;)

107066[/snapback]

Isn't pud one?

107072[/snapback]

Aye, but he could be in on it. In fact, he is in on it. So is Jimbo. Blackmail you see.

Also, how come they're the only (?) admins? Only they have the power to check their IP address is the same!  ;)

107066[/snapback]

Isn't pud one?

107072[/snapback]

Aye, but he could be in on it. In fact, he is in on it. So is Jimbo. Blackmail you see.

107075[/snapback]

Hang on, does that mean we're all part of their sick little game? We're getting manipulated into arguments etc for their sick pleasure?

107066[/snapback]

Isn't pud one?

107072[/snapback]

107075[/snapback]

Hang on, does that mean we're all part of their sick little game? We're getting manipulated into arguments etc for their sick pleasure?

107079[/snapback]

HTL is also a plant. :jester:

107066[/snapback]

Isn't pud one?

107072[/snapback]

107075[/snapback]

107079[/snapback]

You've just caught on to that?

I have absolutely no truth any of you really exist coming to think of it.

It could be those damn aliens up to their tricks again.  ;)

107091[/snapback]

The fact that you're reading this and replying proves that we DO exist. In your mind at least.

I have absolutely no truth any of you really exist coming to think of it.

It could be those damn aliens up to their tricks again.  ;)

107091[/snapback]

There's no proof. It's actually more likely that each and everyone of you are made up characters, the product of a deranged mind, and that, one by one, you're going to kill each other off and become one true voice, than you are all seperate and individual entities, all here for your own reasons and with your own thoughts.

The whole moral dillema of what is conscienous and the true reality is up for debate.

Or then again it's ten to five, so I might just go and look for rail websites.

107066[/snapback]

Isn't pud one?

107072[/snapback]

107075[/snapback]

Pud's in on it. In fact I think they're Siamese triplets, put together lengthways, the fecking size of him.

Pud's in on it.  In fact I think they're Siamese triplets, put together lengthways, the fecking size of him.

107105[/snapback]

So he's both the third part of himself and whole self? Christian dogma tbh.

Pud's in on it.  In fact I think they're Siamese triplets, put together lengthways, the fecking size of him.

107105[/snapback]

So he's both the third part of himself and whole self? Christian dogma tbh.

107119[/snapback]

There you go: theology, existentialism and no durty jokes. How high brow.