The Small Mercies thread

Howmanheyman

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I never killed bambi's mother last night.

When I worked up in Aberdeen one of the lads’ cars got totalled when he hit a deer. I said well at least you got some venison, he said no, it’s illegal to take it if you hit it, car behind you can take it though, not 100% sure if that’s true mind.

• Haha 9

5 minutes ago, London said:

At least Ant & Dec haven't been dragged into it

After all these years has anyone worked out which one is Ant and which is Dec? Are they even separate entities?

And did someone mention on here a few days ago that they have an Ant & Dec tattoo on their cock?

Fucking massive cock considering the size of Ant/Dec’s foreheed.

42 minutes ago, Dougle said:

After all these years has anyone worked out which one is Ant and which is Dec? Are they even separate entities?

And did someone mention on here a few days ago that they have an Ant & Dec tattoo on their cock?

Fucking massive cock considering the size of Ant/Dec’s foreheed.

Awkward Erm GIF by Dyo

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Was at a new years eves party with Faye from steps about 10 years ago. She was still fit and her husband was a bit of a massive lads fan. He was massively punching. Faye hated the mags anaarl. FTM.

RTG'dYP

• Haha 5