The KING’s reign-defining noble mags v Brighton’s tiki taka twats - they don’t like it up em!

Dr Gloom

This is the game that will squash this treasonous talk against the crown. 

The league performances have improved under my watch. We owe someone a hiding and Brighton don’t like playing us at SJP. The stars are aligning.

They will continue to play five a side on the edge of their own box and the high-pressing mags will force mistakes, win the ball back and cruise to a convincing win, roared home by a lively SJP.  

5-1 to us. Minteh to score first before we romp home with hat tricks a piece from Wilson and Isak  

• Haha 1

4-1 home win. 

They're there for the taking if you press them. I'm not convinced by their midfield since they sold Gross and Gilmour. Go with Bruno and Tonali as a two, Barnes left, Gordon just off Isak to do his pressing from there and Miggy on the right. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well this is some time off but I'm attending so that's a huge bonus. 

Still, nervous time ahead for "the King".

knife.gif.d58246327e071af2f9450963d1840006.gif

guaranteed 3 points, thanks to the real Dr Gloom. Nice one Renty baby - you might be rewarded in the King's birthday honours list if you play your cards right 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

4-1 home win. 

They're there for the taking if you press them. I'm not convinced by their midfield since they sold Gross and Gilmour. Go with Bruno and Tonali as a two, Barnes left, Gordon just off Isak to do his pressing from there and Miggy on the right. 

No big Joe? I thought he looked much more like himself against Everton (against a passive midfield opponent admittedly). 

I like your idea of a 4-2-3-1 with tonali and bruno in the "double pivot" and gordon as "number 10" but i don't see howe changing his preferred system.  

Edited by Dr Gloom

Tricky one this- we need a win combined with a good, high energy, convincing performance. 
So for that reason, I’m going to break with tradition and say.…

5-0. 

4 Minteh o.g.

2 a-piece from Isak. 

IMG_3476.gif.a87480d64206db3fc4d7a77f79248d92.gif

• Haha 3

:lol: veggie, not vegan. 

love brighton, they have one of the best veggie restaurants in the country as it happens.

i have no love for the football team.

but with the KING at the helm and Renton in the stands, expect nothing less than another improved performance and a home win

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: veggie, not vegan. 

love brighton, they have one of the best veggie restaurants in the country as it happens.

but with the KING at the helm and Renton in the stands, expect nothing less than another improved performance and a home win

Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

• Haha 8

59 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I hope you don't mean terra á terra, because I went there and it was godawful

no, it was an asian small plates joint called bonsai. though i quite liked the place you mention too. it's nice to be able to order anything off the menu!

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

And there it is, getting all set up for "It was Renton's fault".

Regal twat.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

no, it was an asian small plates joint called bonsai. though i quite liked the place you mention too. it's nice to be able to order anything off the menu!

This place?

IMG_9210.jpeg.88aa12636fccfd2d981b79cbc2c4f692.jpeg

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

And there it is, getting all set up for "It was Renton's fault".

Regal twat.

It’s a double threat - we have Renton, our lucky charm who never sees us lose when he goes to the match, and the undefeated KING of the match thread. 

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

• Haha 1