The return of the high-pressing high intensity Macks v Waterlogged Wimbledon

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

looks about right. Our second string complementee with a couple of first teamers should surely be good enough to dispatch a team from the fourth tier. I’d start Gordon ahead of Barnes to keep them penned back 

Gordon looked cooked on Saturday and Barnes had a bit more rest time.  Keep AG10 fresh for Everton game - which I assume will be the striker role again.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

looks about right. Our second string complementee with a couple of first teamers should surely be good enough to dispatch a team from the fourth tier. I’d start Gordon ahead of Barnes to keep them penned back 

Season 3 Play GIF by The Simpsons

depending on fitness I'd go full strength as much as is possible, definitely for the back four, the more they play the better the unit they'll become.

Big Joe is one league yellow from a ban, may as well play him tonight (a yellow tonight doesn't count) so he'll be getting a forced rest soon (probably after Everton).

Change it up early second half, when hopefully the game's already won.

i'd do something like this

-----------pope

tino---krafth---kelly--hall

--longstaff--bruno---willock

---miggy---osula----gordon 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'd do something like this

-----------pope

tino---krafth---kelly--hall

--longstaff--bruno---willock

---miggy---osula----gordon 

I'd swap out Bruno for Tonali and Gordon for Barnes - let Gordon rest up from Saturday and give Tonali and Willock needed minutes. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Ruddy in goal either.

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Am not personally au fait with CT’s ticketing arrangements or how many phones he has tbh :cuppa: 

We all know he is a two phone man. One for business, one for his bitchezzz.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

how?

was reading about this earlier, somebody saying that the ticket had to be removed from the original wallet before it could be downloaded to a new one?

Daughter just logged onto my account on her phone and downloaded it.

• Haha 1

Saturday's game was a tremendous physical challenge. Personally, I would like to see those who have had fewer opportunities.

I think Osula, Longstaff and Almirón have to play no matter what. Also Livramento, Hall, Willock and Barnes. It's time to see Kelly and I would like to see Krafth with him.

We cannot make the same mistake as last year and see many players take on minutes and start to get injured.

I think Joelinton, Gordon, Bruno and Schar deserve a rest today.