The Warren Barton Centre Parting Derby (Match Cancelled, Thread Too)

Meenzer

16 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Saw a pic, looks like a sink hole opened up in one of the corners. If they can't fulfil a rearranged game they forfeit and we go through.

Meenzer could have recorded Toontastic's first ever victory without a ball being kicked !!!!

Homer-default.gif | BigFooty Forum

On 22/09/2024 at 03:16, RobinRobin said:

dachshund GIF

No fucking idea. 

If ever a gif was perfectly apt for a fixture, this one nails it. :good:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You're closer than me. :lol:

Also, there's only one of us following him on twitter. :lol:

I don’t follow him, Elon has fixed that shitty app though so that I can keep you abreast of all his movements, as if you don’t follow his YouTube account :D 

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Why has he been in London for 4 days?  Its a 3 or 4 hr journey

By popular demand*!

*the demand being that his mum and dad wanted the annoying cunt out of the house for a few days.

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

By popular demand*!

*the demand being that his mum and dad wanted the annoying cunt out of the house for a few days.

"Howay pet, let's try and make a normal one and then we can drown Adam in the bath. Don't worry about that pet, look at him. Everyone will believe it was an accident." 

• Haha 9

• Meenzer changed the title to The Warren Barton Centre Parting Derby (Relocated)

We'll keep this thread for now, on the fairly safe assumption that Gloomy will not be staying on as thread-starter after Haaland's lunchtime bareback session with our back four on Saturday. That said, I hope to get the chance to hit "Delete". :pray:

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to The Warren Barton Centre Parting Derby (Match Cancelled, Thread Too)
  • Meenzer locked this topic